Ebay will be the cheapest, just bear in mind that it 99.9% of cards on there are fake (especially anything 2GB upwards) and a fake will run slightly slower than an original card would. To be honest if you're buying a 4GB card it's probably worth paying slightly more for an original - the Sandisk Gaming Pro Duos aren't too much more than a fake pro duo and they retail for slightly less than genuine Sony ones (not to mention the Sandisk are faster).
Well i have bought from them twice.
Both times went well and sometimes there are free shipping specials.
Correct me if I'm wrong but i believe that Yahoo owns meritline?
It's probably not fake. I bought a 2gig card out of portland, guy had like 99.8% on over 10,000 auctions and that thing ran like crap. Couldn't keep up, returned that in a heartbeat. Ended up keeping my 1gig card and then sold the psp a month or so later.
I thought meritline does ship to Australia cause on their site they say they can ship world wide. Oh yea meritline shipping price is too expensive $64.61 =[
I wasn't sure about Meritline (they don't accept PayPal then, it was either that or shipping internationally). I haven't been on that website for a while so it may have changed
I'm still looking for a cheap store and cheap shipping price cause meritline shipping price is so expensive who would pay $64.61 just to ship one item!
DealExtreme has the 2gb Memory Stick Pro Duo for 24,64$ with free shipping anywhere... I know it's not 4gb but it's a start... I think this price is kinda hard to beat...
slickdeals.net helped me find my 4gb ms for cheap.
What I did was have it open all the time during my browsing session and check every day for the lowest price. Lucky for me, I got it for 70 dollars from circuit city.
Frys.com used to have a 4GB lexar pro duo for $40. And it was even $30 at one point. Too bad I didn't get in on that deal. Now it costs like $60 + shipping...
But yeah, I would recommend slickdeals.net and fatwallet.com to look up great deals on just about anything.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...