Where to buy Canada

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Noob15, Sep 5, 2011.

Sep 5, 2011

Where to buy Canada by Noob15 at 3:51 AM (989 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Noob15
    OP

Newcomer Noob15 Member

Canada
    Hey guys have been around for a bit. Last time i ordered in December from shoptemp a dstwo and since they closed i was out like $50 ish (bought a sd card to) and decided iwanted to try getting a dstwo again.

Where do you guys recommend getting it from. Was going to try getting it from kickgames but they stopped selling them recently >.>

P.S. not going to order from anywhere based in china because i have had bad experienced ordering from there... Thanks in advance for any help

2. lightakejerry

Newcomer lightakejerry Advanced Member

United States
    Hi guy you can choose those shops that already got good reviews in shoptemp, as we know flashcard was made in China, so best price is in China I think.

3. RoMee

Member RoMee ??

United States
    mygamingmart.com is in canada

don't trust any of the reviews on shoptemp, most of them are fake and can't be trusted

4. mori123

Member mori123 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Weird alot of the reviews are from Several hundred post members...

5. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    not only fake member reviews, but some real members have been bribed to leave a 5 star review to some shops for a free flashcart or w/e (GamePlayFun immediately comes to mind)

Edit: i should say, that doesn't mean all of the reviews are fake, just if you see a shop that has incredible reviews, especially if from a lot of members with not many posts, take them with a grain of salt

6. katrina0126

Newcomer katrina0126 Member

United States
    I got mine dstwo card from digitopz,it has recieved many good reviews about this card.Since i recieved my dstwo card,it works fine,no issues appeared.I heard digitopz site provides free shipping all over the world,you can have a try.

7. blade

Newcomer blade Member

Brazil
  8. thela_kid

Member thela_kid GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You can't buy Canada, as I've already bought it for $24.63 and won't resell it :3

I bought all my flashcarts from realhotstuff.com. They've always got my order right.