where is toni?

azure0wind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
anyone know where is toni? haven't seen him lately.
i miss him
ohnoes.png

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Toni is like the Christmas spirit; always around throughout the season, even if you can't see him.

Toni doesn't always need to be visible to be around, I suppose you could say there's a little bit of Toni in all of us. After all, we must all be at least 1/10th crazy Croatian, right? Unless you're Veho, in which case you have more crazy Croatian genetics than you know what to do with... but I digress. One can never truly "miss" Toni, as Toni is always here. Always watching. Always listening. Always planning on what to get tattooed onto his body next. If you want Toni to appear, all you must do is believe that he's here.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Law said:
Toni is like the Christmas spirit; always around throughout the season, even if you can't see him.

Toni doesn't always need to be visible to be around, I suppose you could say there's a little bit of Toni in all of us. After all, we must all be at least 1/10th crazy Croatian, right? Unless your Veho, in which case you have more crazy Croatian genetics than you know what to do with... but I digress. One can never truly "miss" Toni, as Toni is always here. Always watching. Always listening. Always planning on what to get tattooed onto his body next. If you want Toni to appear, all you must do is believe that he's here.
Tears are rolling down my cheeks.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He was just here this morning
wtf.gif

He can't really type all that much cause his knuckles are broken. Or a knuckle, rather. I think it was one or two, but I know for sure he broke one.

But as Law said, as long as you believe, Toni will always be here >_>
In spirit... and in Hadrian's pants.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Law said:

Toni doesn't always need to be visible to be around, I suppose you could say there's a little bit of Toni in all of us. After all, we must all be at least 1/10th crazy Croatian, right? Unless your Veho, in which case you have more crazy Croatian genetics than you know what to do with... but I digress. One can never truly "miss" Toni, as Toni is always here. Always watching. Always listening. Always planning on what to get tattooed onto his body next. If you want Toni to appear, all you must do is believe that he's here.
*cries in astonishment*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~