Where is the cheapest place to buy a exploitable game?

Bl4aze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title says all i want to mod a xbox and i dont know what the cheapest exploitable game is and where to get it.
please help me i want to play cool snes games

Reactions: Alexander1970

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah most of the exploitable games sold by the millions and are not rare and hard to come by.

If you are seriously cash strapped though and have a computer that supports IDE you might want to instead do the full hdd swap softmod option. General idea is you loosen everything off and then as the xbox boots and leaves the drive unlocked for a couple of seconds you pull the IDE ribbon, move it across to the computer where you can write things happily and then write whatever you need at that point (which can include a full custom dash + on boot exploit rather than just a handful of save files to use to run the exploit from the game.
Search a full guide obviously, and do remember to connect the case of the xbox to the case of your PC, but that is pretty much all there is to it.

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just take a Splinter Cell disc out of the box at Goodwill like all the kids do. There 0 dollars.

edit: if you don't want bad karma just donate the game back to Goodwill once you are done with it.

Last edited by MrCokeacola,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +1