Hacking Where is the BUY-button for SuperCard DSTWO???

RunkMunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!

I was told in another thread (http://gbatemp.net/threads/which-flashcart-works-with-3ds-xl-firmware-6-3-0-12e.357895/) that my current flashcart is a bad copy which might explain why the firmware update of it didn't work when it was said it would.

And from what I understand, you can DL Snes & GBA emus for the SuperCard DS2?

Now, I am at their website (http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/) but I cannot find a freakin' buy button so I can purchase it, where da fakk is it (I'm serious, I cant find it!)?! xD

Thx in advance! / RunkMunk.

RunkMunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh thx! my bad :P

btw realhotstuff.com doesn't take paypal and nds-cards.com is weird cuz they want me to contact them through their gmail to receive their paypal-info? are they such cheap bastards to not have a paypal-pay button on their site?

anyone who knows a UK-site since I live in Europe and would benefit in terms of time by ordering from that kind of site?

besides that, I would download the newest firmware though from their (supercard dstwo) website?

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

btw realhotstuff.com doesn't take paypal and nds-cards.com is weird cuz they want me to contact them through their gmail to receive their paypal-info? are they such cheap bastards to not have a paypal-pay button on their site?

anyone who knows a UK-site since I live in Europe and would benefit in terms of time by ordering from that kind of site?

besides that, I would download the newest firmware though from their (supercard dstwo) website?
Paypal stopped allowing paypal for flashcart sites. So they have to do it direct.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

There's a reason why they are reluctant to use Paypal. And it's not because they are "cheap bastards"

http://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-dsi-3ds-hacking-f-a-q.278137/

RunkMunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, I see, my bad again! ;P im new to this whole thing, although not stupid, but this time I admit that I was! ^^, thx! =))

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021