Not open for further replies.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That odd. Everyone got one. I already sign up club Nintendo member before March 31 for Mewtwo dlc code. Now I didn't get it yet. I think I have been scammed. I check inbox. Not there. Spam box, not there. So what is this? A prank? If not, then what the h*** are they doing? Why Nintendo Club didn't do their job while everyone else already got dlc code?

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least last time I checked my email at 7pm last night, I also didn't get a code. In fact, Nintendo failed to reply to my inquiry about a missing survey that I should have received that would have put me at enough coins for gold and a decent wii u game. At this point I'm not giving Nintendo any more money in any form, and I'm probably going to sell the mewtwo codes when they arrive.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
did you register BOTH games before March 31st
did you have Mewtwo on you to-do list

the code might be going out in waves depending on when the game was register

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
login to club nintendo does it have this in the to-do section?
0nlP6RO.png

also you did register both smash bros for wii u and 3ds right?

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys are too late. I already called and they already told me. I don't have Wii U. So why bother both version for one code? Why not one code for 3ds and one code for Wii u? Simple as that. Now I have to wait until April 28 to buy dlc code. "Must have both 3ds and Wii u." Oh great. That is pretty bullshit game company business I ever heard for Nintendo. What about other game company system? They do separate for dlc code like Xbox 360 and Xbone. Cuz Xbone is more highest power than Xbox 360.

Staff lock this thread please.

I already got answer for called Nintendo Club. And I am really extremely pissed off because they are completely dumbest business I ever see. No wonder Sony and Microsoft are much better than Nintendo. They are much smarter than Nintendo. Maybe I should throw it away all my Nintendo game to Page 3's Game Zone to turn them to store credit so I can buy PS4 or Xbone.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have Wii U. So why bother both version for one code? Why not one code for 3ds and one code for Wii u? Simple as that. Now I have to wait until April 28 to buy dlc code. "Must have both 3ds and Wii u." Oh great. That is pretty bullshit game company business I ever heard for Nintendo. What about other game company system? They do separate for dlc code like Xbox 360 and Xbone. Cuz Xbone is more highest power than Xbox 360.
And I am really extremely pissed off because they are completely dumbest business I ever see. No wonder Sony and Microsoft are much better than Nintendo. They are much smarter than Nintendo. Maybe I should throw it away all my Nintendo game to Page 3's Game Zone to turn them to store credit so I can buy PS4 or Xbone.

lolwut
It's a gift to those who have both versions, really. How is this BS? We're sorry you didn't read. And DLC codes have absolutely nothing to do with console power. It's a deal for people with both, so deal with waiting two weeks longer instead of crying over being 'scammed' by 'dumbest business' and running to MS/Sony.
Have Fun.
Also, ever heard of grammar? Or are you gonna pull the "I'm on mobile" excuse?
2. Buy and register both the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U games

Reactions: ShonenJump
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?