Where is it?

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I really wanted to becuse I wanted to know if it was genuine before I buy because I got it confused with USBbreak.
laugh.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
quote tj_cool
QUOTE said:
HOWEVER it's true and very much likely that the PS3BREAK team changed the chip making it difficult (or impossible?) to upgrade. Hence Shoptemp have decided to stop selling the PS3break. They're trying to find a solution to the problems. Angry/unhappy customers can get a full refund from the support if they want.

UnitGGChamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My last thread was closed without being solved..So I will post an update and clones of clones is not the problem for retailers removing it's Jailbreaks..Taken from another forum:

i orderd my psjailbreak on day 1 from a dutch seller and have been waiting
today i received an email and a refund saying this
Dear customer,

On thursday september 2nd Sony has sent us a cease and desist notification which states we have to immediately stop all sales of PS Jailbreak dongle. Although we ourselves (and our lawyer with us) are convinced that this sort of dongle does not infringe Article 29a of the Copyright Act we will stop selling them. We have no money and energy for such a long and expensive lawsuit.

Your payment will be fully returned within two business days.

We would like to point out that there are already many alternatives to PS Jailbreak. On freely available USB developer boards as Teensy ++, BlackCat, Arduino Nano, AT90USBKEY it is currently already possible to load PSGroove software which works similar to the PS Jailbreak dongle. Within a few days or weeks it will even be possible to use this PSGroove software with an iPhone or Android device.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We hope you will continue visiting our website.

Sincerely,
ConsolePro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1