Region unlock hyaku shiki ps2 550xx to play NA disks?

Ayk07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a big gundam fan and I really want to buy that model of the ps2 but I’m really confused on region unlock method.
Is modchip 5.0 the best options? I know very little about mechapwn too but seems like that is only good for NA game backups?

I just want to be able to play my NA ps2 and ps1 disks.
Sorry if this has been answered before but I can’t find a concrete answer. My apologies.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am a big gundam fan and I really want to buy that model of the ps2 but I’m really confused on region unlock method.
Is modchip 5.0 the best options? I know very little about mechapwn too but seems like that is only good for NA game backups?

I just want to be able to play my NA ps2 and ps1 disks.
Sorry if this has been answered before but I can’t find a concrete answer. My apologies.
Modbo 5.0D chips are very common. They are a clone of the Matrix Infinity and is a great choice.

Ayk07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modbo 5.0D chips are very common. They are a clone of the Matrix Infinity and is a great choice.
do you know anyone who sells hyaku shiki ps2 with modchip installed? that system with a modchip would be my holy grail. im kinda surprised there are not any used shiki ps2's with a modchip installed, been looking for ages now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...