ROM Hack Where/how to get a 1Mb Zelda ST save?

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm using the latest DSTT firmware (on an R4, using YSMenu) and the latest savlib I found, and still the Zelda ST save my flashcart generates is always 512kb... I haven't even started to play, because I know this way I won't be able to finish it. Where (or how) can I get a 1Mb save for Zelda? I went to GameFaqs and none of the saves is 1Mb... or if anyone could PM me ANY 1Mb Zelda SP file, it'd be nice... doesn't matter if it's on the Ocean Temple or not, since I'll start over. Thanks
smile.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
davidsl_128 said:
I'm using the latest DSTT firmware (on an R4, using YSMenu) and the latest savlib I found, and still the Zelda ST save my flashcart generates is always 512kb... I haven't even started to play, because I know this way I won't be able to finish it. Where (or how) can I get a 1Mb save for Zelda? I went to GameFaqs and none of the saves is 1Mb... or if anyone could PM me ANY 1Mb Zelda SP file, it'd be nice... doesn't matter if it's on the Ocean Temple or not, since I'll start over. Thanks
smile.gif
The saves are supposed to be 512kb.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Inunah said:
davidsl_128 said:
smile.gif

Not sure for the DSTT or R4, but on the Acekard and AKAIO they are supposed to be 1MB to prevent crashing later in the game.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Edhel said:
Inunah said:
davidsl_128 said:
smile.gif

Not sure for the DSTT or R4, but on the Acekard and AKAIO they are supposed to be 1MB to prevent crashing later in the game.
Oh. Well the save my R4 created worked fine.

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
davidsl_128 said:
smile.gif

No, he is right the save is 1mb. I can upload blank save if you want.
Edit: No, need. Here's the savlib you need: Savlib with Spirit Tracks 1Mb save

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Yay thanks
smile.gif
It worked. I have a question, though: will this interfere with other exixting saves (for example taking my Pokemon Platinum 1Mb save and making it 512 kb or somehow corrupting it)? Or it's only used to create new .savs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...