ROM Hack Where can i find MMBN 6 darkcroz's final Patch!

B3astinSnipes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just looking for the patch he made, it was realesed. I think its on his channel but I need confirmation.
gbasp.gif

B3astinSnipes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qh3-Parz08
Check this out,this basically summerizes SOME of the new features. There are more additions not included in the video but you will have to check the patch out in order to see them.

The patch is in his channel description: http://www.youtube.com/user/darkcrosz
One lets you play as Basscross Megaman, while the othere Lets you play as SF Megaman

To play you need VBA, then after you get that,put the ips file in the same folder as you games and saves, then start the game thats included in the file(VBA automatically patches it). Save when your done playing, then take the ips file out and ENJOY!

LOVE THE GAME!!!
gbasp.gif

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
B3astinSnipes said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qh3-Parz08
Check this out,this basically summerizes SOME of the new features. There are more additions not included in the video but you will have to check the patch out in order to see them.

The patch is in his channel description: http://www.youtube.com/user/darkcrosz
One lets you play as Basscross Megaman, while the othere Lets you play as SF Megaman

To play you need VBA, then after you get that,put the ips file in the same folder as you games and saves, then start the game thats included in the file(VBA automatically patches it). Save when your done playing, then take the ips file out and ENJOY!

LOVE THE GAME!!!
gbasp.gif

Well you dont NEED a VBA, you can use a flash cart as I plan to do.
Also, the patch seems more like a bunch of Hacks fused into one patch, it would be cool if it changed the story also. Not a bad patch from the looks of it, I just dont personally care for the SF styled logo or the "True Bass Cross" thing, If I'm not mistaken MMBN 6 had Bass Cross already. Or else that was MMBN 5.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That reminds me, there's a rom-hacking tool called Double Helix that lets you do a whole lot to Metroid Zero Mission, and Fusion too.

I would love to see someone get around to making their own Metroid Zero Mission hack.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
B3astinSnipes said:
I wanted to use a flash cart also but I thought you cant put gba games on it, such as r4i v1.4 or can you?
unsure.gif

You can't play GBA games in a slot-1 flashcart, only if you have an iPlayer or the upcoming SCDSTWO. Besides that you'll ned an slot-2 flashcart and a non-DSi

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
sadak5 said:
B3astinSnipes said:
I wanted to use a flash cart also but I thought you cant put gba games on it, such as r4i v1.4 or can you?
unsure.gif

You can't play GBA games in a slot-1 flashcart, only if you have an iPlayer or the upcoming SCDSTWO. Besides that you'll ned an slot-2 flashcart and a non-DSi

Cyclo can play GBA games if it doesn't have a Slot-2 device, though I'm not 100% sure how well it works on DSi. Some people say it works, others say it doesn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1