Where can I find forwardes channels for not64 and genplusgx?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Pastafari, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Pastafari
    OP

Pastafari Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2010
    Mexico
    Acapulco
    Hi, I been looking for channels for not64 and genplus gx.
    Especially not 64 since wii64 forwarders seems to be uncompatible.

2. nakata6790

nakata6790 True Player

Sep 17, 2009
    Greece
    I attach to this post 2 forwarders i use:

Attached Files:

Margen67 and Benhur like this.
  3. Pastafari
    OP

Pastafari Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2010
    Mexico
    Acapulco
    Thanks ^_^
    I'll let you know if they don't work for me or something.

4. Pastafari
    OP

Pastafari Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2010
    Mexico
    Acapulco
    Double post (otherwise unoticed haha)

The channel for genplusgx worked just fine, thanks again. But the channel for wii64 you gave me didn't work for not64.
    I used to have wii64 before and a channel that worked just fine with it. Unfortunately since I changed wii64 for not64 because of better compatibility, all the channels I've tried so far are uncompatible.

Maybe if I change the name of the folder for not64 to wii64... Any suggestions?

5. nakata6790

nakata6790 True Player

Sep 17, 2009
    Greece
    No the N64 channel works as well. Just make sure to have the correct paths set up:
    1. Put the app files (boot.dol, icon.png and meta.xml) in /apps/Wii64 folder
    2. Put the Not64 files (roms, saves, control configs) in /Not64/roms /Not64/saves and /Not64 folders.

That's it.

6. Pastafari
    OP

Pastafari Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2010
    Mexico
    Acapulco
    It worked to some degree...
    It send me to not64 main menu, but after I tried to load a rom it crashed (screen freezes).

7. nakata6790

nakata6790 True Player

Sep 17, 2009
    Greece
    Either you use a different IOS (the forwarder i uploaded uses IOS58) or you load a N64 rom that does not work with not64 (see here: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Wii64_Compatibility_List).

I have used this N64 forwarder for 3 years straight both for Wii64 as well as Not64 now and no issues whatsoever.

8. Pastafari
    OP

Pastafari Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2010
    Mexico
    Acapulco
    Weird... I do use IOS58. :(
    Also, I forgot to mention that the screen freezes when I try to enter to the rom list screen (whenever I press A on "from USB") rather than loading an actual rom, my bad. Still, if I start the app from the homebrew channel the app works just fine.

Anyway, thank you for your time and support. I guess I'm gonna keep using the homebrew channel for now. I just wanted it for my little sister so its ok. see you around!

9. nakata6790

nakata6790 True Player

Sep 17, 2009
    Greece
    I use this version of Not64 and have my folders as in the attached zip.
    Give it a go, download, unzip and put contents to root of SD card as is. Place N64 roms in /not64/roms and try loading a game.

Attached Files: