Hacking Where can i find emu for wii and how to install them.

cameron26

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im looking to get emu and roms for the wii. I know that u can prob get the emu. That be great. Where can i get all the emu for the wii. I got the home brew channel and gater channel to play back ups.

Also where do i put the emu and how do i install them. I just got the homebrew loaded on my lu64
smile.gif
today. ty for those who made that possible. Also how do i get to play dvdr movies. SO dumb that Nintendo dont let u .

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cameron26 said:
im looking to get emu and roms for the wii. I know that u can prob get the emu. That be great. Where can i get all the emu for the wii. I got the home brew channel and gater channel to play back ups.

Also where do i put the emu and how do i install them. I just got the homebrew loaded on my lu64
smile.gif
today. ty for those who made that possible. Also how do i get to play dvdr movies. SO dumb that Nintendo dont let u .

I'd start with this
http://www.codemii.com/wiihomebrew/homebre...wser_v0.3.1.zip

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, there are currently no emulators for the Wii. You will have to purchase the Virtual Console directly from the Shop Channel...

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you're smart enough to install HBC, then emu's shouldn't be that hard for you.
You know there's a neat little website where you can ask a lot of questions.

It's called google.

Psst

Don't tell anybody else.. It's a big secret.

cameron26

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackEnigma said:
cameron26 said:

smile.gif

I'd start with this

i got a lu64 does it work with that? I instaleld the fix

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cameron26 said:
BlackEnigma said:
cameron26 said:

smile.gif

I'd start with this

i got a lu64 does it work with that? I instaleld the fix

I don't see why it wouldn't. Isn't the problem with LU64s that you can't do anything with cIOS and some of the older IOSes?
Did you try it?
You put the homebrew_browser folder in your apps folder on your SD card.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Why don't you read the manual that comes with those emulators ?
everything is explained in there or on wiibrew
people would be more inclined to help you if you make minimal effort on your side first

patts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Long time since i emu'ed.. but if i remember right the roms go in to ;

NES : SD:/nes
SNES : SD:/snes

don't know 4 sure..

cameron26

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone help me with a n64 emulater? The one thats on the file is not good i guess. How do i make the emu a channel. I downloaded all the ones i want. How do i make it a channel?

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
seriously... rtfm n move to the homebrew forums..
search
the n64 emulators all suck, only thing that works well is injecting wads (again, search)

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
zidane_genome said:
Sorry, there are currently no emulators for the Wii. You will have to purchase the Virtual Console directly from the Shop Channel...

LMAO you kill me with this stuff everytime.

QUOTE(patts @ May 5 2009, 08:38 AM) Long time since i emu'ed.. but if i remember right the roms go in to ;

NES : SD:/nes
SNES : SD:/snes

don't know 4 sure..

yep, thats spot on. but i think for nes its fceu or whatever the Emu is called, check the readme
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgy_QgVe4yA