Where can i download YSmenu

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by edbug, Dec 29, 2008.

1. edbug
    OP

edbug Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2008
    Somebody must know!

2. haringtonl

haringtonl GBAtemp Regular

Aug 15, 2008
    United States
  3. Maikel Steneker

Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

May 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    I do, you can download it here: http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/
    Just search for YSMenu on that page. If you don't know how to use the files, search for R4YSauto.

4. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    @Maikel Steneker: Yasu doesn’t want anyone to link to any pages other than his home page, so you should modify your post.

Yasu’s home page is http://home.usay.jp/. It's mostly in Japanese, but to get YSMenu, follow these directions:[*]Click the "ETC" button in the main menu near the top beneath the title.[*]Select "Nintendo DS" (second item) from the table.[*]Search for "DS(T_T)DS" (CTRL-F) or just scroll about 2/3 of the way down until you see the heading in blue.[*]There is a scrollable text area beneath that heading. Select the first item in the scollable list (currently "2008/10/21 18:00") to download the latest version.-Bri

5. edbug
    OP

edbug Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2008
    i found that site but was peeing me off due to me not being able to find, thanks everyone, especially you bri!

6. JPdensetsu

JPdensetsu GBAtemp Addict

Feb 2, 2008
    Taiwan
    Taipei
    He doesn't link at the file, only at the page where you can find it [​IMG]

7. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    Read what I wrote. Yasu doesn't want anyone to link anywhere on his website except for the home page.

-Bri

8. JPdensetsu

JPdensetsu GBAtemp Addict

Feb 2, 2008
    Taiwan
    Taipei
    Sorry, my fault [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Naguz

Naguz Member

Newcomer
    May 9, 2008
    Norway
    I am going to make a website in norwegian wih a ds-brew that everybody will want to have. I will put the download link on a page which will be difficult to navigate to without being able to read norwegian. Then, when people link directly to the page with the download link, I will whine about it, beacuse I want everybody to navigate to it from the start page of the site.
    No, wait... That sounded really.. ermm.. oh, whatever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice