Hacking Where can I download "Hermes iso2ciso.exe"?

jojuinc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently downloaded a game that was in ciso format and I need to convert it toiso format so I can then convert it to wbfs to put it on my hard drive. I've tried using WBFSManager and WBFS Inteligent gui v6 but my hard drive needs to be FAT32 formatted which I can't do because I use the hard drive for other things and don't have the space required to backup everything that's on it to do so.

So, I've heard using hermes iso2ciso can do what I'm looking for, I just can't seem to find it.

If somebody can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

jojuinc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jojuinc said:
I recently downloaded a game that was in ciso format and I need to convert it toiso format so I can then convert it to wbfs to put it on my hard drive. I've tried using WBFSManager and WBFS Inteligent gui v6 but my hard drive needs to be FAT32 formatted which I can't do because I use the hard drive for other things and don't have the space required to backup everything that's on it to do so.

So, I've heard using hermes iso2ciso can do what I'm looking for, I just can't seem to find it.

If somebody can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

QUOTE(Venndettta @ Oct 18 2010, 03:13 AM) Use Wii backup manager. Very easy to use and understand. It'll do everything you need.

I'll give it a try, thank you.

TyLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, way super-hyper-ultra-bump.

Just use Wii Backup Manager, which is linked above.

ya, well it was the last post i could find mentioning Hermes. Can't say i didn't search the forum, lol

Anyways, i have WBM, but i'd prefer Hermes for what i'm doing. Not sure how i misplaced it, but i'd sure like to have it back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)