Hacking Where are 3ds games stored on the sd card?

justinkb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mine are in K:\Nintendo 3DS\xxxx\title. So yeah, just a whole bunch of numbers and letters.

I would edit out the name of that second subdirectory, as it might be a potentially personally traceable hash.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Qtuber

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
On the 3ds sd card which folder are the roms games stored in that you download from the eshop? just wondering.
They should be in these maps: sd card root >> Nintendo 3DS >> id (some seemingly random numbers and letters) >> second id (same but it should be different) >> titles
the maps there are your game and data. Btw if you wanna copy your sd card (for example if you have hacks) but not the games you can delete the maps (at least i am trying it right now) and it will take up a lot less space. My main sd card is about 9 gb full, but now my second one with all data except the games will have only about 500 mb used. hope this helps.

So in short its in the titles map in the [ID2] map in the [ID1] map in the nintendo 3ds map on your sd card.
Post automatically merged:

On the 3ds sd card which folder are the roms games stored in that you download from the eshop? just wondering.
They should be in these maps: sd card root >> Nintendo 3DS >> id (some seemingly random numbers and letters) >> second id (same but it should be different) >> titles
the maps there are your game and data. Btw if you wanna copy your sd card (for example if you have hacks) but not the games you can delete the maps (at least i am trying it right now) and it will take up a lot less space. My main sd card is about 9 gb full, but now my second one with all data except the games will have only about 500 mb used. hope this helps.

So in short its in the titles map in the [ID2] map in the [ID1] map in the nintendo 3ds map on your sd card.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My main sd card is about 9 gb full, but now my second one with all data except the games will have only about 500 mb used. hope this helps.
I don't know what you think you're copying, but the only files you really need for CFW are boot.3dsx and boot.firm, which take up a lot less than 500 MB. See https://3ds.guide/restoring-updating-cfw .

DJasperProbincruxIII

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine are in K:\Nintendo 3DS\442b6ae163a607b05cb84698f70160e2\632b00aa4760a270534430320002544d\title. So yeah, just a whole bunch of numbers and letters.
You can actually figure out which game is which. If you have FBI installed, you can look at what title you want to view the content of, and the id should be a long strong of numbers. The last 8 are the only ones that matter. In that folder you can surf until you find the matching 8 digits and that will be the game files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fKm3kqOmqso