When will Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl get dumped?

Deleted member 572485

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The Pokemon Brilliant Diamond XCI on Taodung is signed and runs on my Switch Lite with firmware 13.0.1. The 256 checksum is: 5202e7427b987e4fd95e3663d54f7a0ee65b61f2effa0ffcbf852b4aa6579139

Reactions: Geezerdorf

pwjpssdfvqyuhweuxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
as far as I have seen the game will require an heavy update on release, so I am not sure if playing this game pre-release would be such a good idea.

Geezerdorf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So far, at least 2 chains in Mexico have "sold" (gotta use quotes on those) some cartridges ahead of time, but this is all being done very secretly (although it's known for the scene, yet not for the authorities; then again, mexico's no man's land on that regard but after the Sun/Moon fiasco...)
I expect some chains breaking dates earlier due to the "black friday" equivalent we have here, so...maybe this weekend the physical copies will flow?
I've seen the supposed roms on torrents, but not on other distribution sites, so i'm like everyone else, waiting info for that.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I want Dawn's hat IRL.

20211109_043249.jpg

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
The game has no intro, and it's just the Pokémon logo with a black background and red text saying to press a. This is so odd to me, like seriously strange, could it be possible that this is not the final version of the game, a review dump or something? I'm not hitching about the quality of the game but this seems so out of place.

2021110906592900-7DCC42E2AF4C1BBE54BB71700F7161B6.jpg

Reactions: pwjpssdfvqyuhweuxx

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game has no intro, and it's just the Pokémon logo with a black background and red text saying to press a. This is so odd to me, like seriously strange, could it be possible that this is not the final version of the game, a review dump or something? I'm not hitching about the quality of the game but this seems so out of place.

View attachment 283923

Lmao as expected when the developer ain't gamefreak, well atleast we got a game.

pwjpssdfvqyuhweuxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
mutli-bilion dollar franchise everyone

bravestoner2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Got an NSP running fine here on the latest version of Atmosphere, no problems.
I have everything updated, atmosphere etc and the game wont install using goldleaf, it installs using tinfoil but on the homescreen after tinfoil install the game just has a spinning wheel where the picture should be and when I try to boot it just says unable to launch game.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

View attachment 283923
What makes it even weirder is the game sits on a black screen for a good minute before showing the title screen

Almost like there is supposed to be an intro

Reactions: pwjpssdfvqyuhweuxx

deejaybenji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have everything updated, atmosphere etc and the game wont install using goldleaf, it installs using tinfoil but on the homescreen after tinfoil install the game just has a spinning wheel where the picture should be and when I try to boot it just says unable to launch game.
Updated your sig patches?

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

View attachment 283923
yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-