How to toggle between pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl ???

boo1210

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, does anyone knows how to toggle/choose between pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl on hacked switch? (After installation of the game it shown Pokemon Brilliant Diamond) Is it 2 games in 1 ??? And how do I know which version I'm playing?

Please Reply if you know, thanks :)

Last edited by boo1210,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, does anyone knows how to toggle/choose between pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl on hacked switch? (After installation of the game it shown Pokemon shinng Pearl) Is it 2 games in 1 ??? And how do I know which version I'm playing?

Please Reply if you know, thanks :)
Brilliant Diamond is the only one out atm

Tsukisaki4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep only Brilliant Diamond is leaked
There's actually a way to switch between brilliant diamond and shining Pearl because its the same rom. So what if shining pearl isn't leaked? It's still same rom anyway. You simply continued on repeating only brilliant diamond is leaked when it's redundant and an outdated response to a working method.

Reactions: lattechan

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m also not playing this game either but am still wondering about this toggle thing, for a cfw user it makes no real sense to download both games separate especially because the game takes up more memory than it should.

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's actually a way to switch between brilliant diamond and shining Pearl because its the same rom. So what if shining pearl isn't leaked? It's still same rom anyway. You simply continued on repeating only brilliant diamond is leaked when it's redundant and an outdated response to a working method.
He's probably autistic or something don't let it upset you

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
The save is compatible with both games, you can import it directly as it is. But if you don't convert it, the game will show the events of the original game (for example: a Diamond save would show Dialga on Mt. Coronet even if you imported it in Pearl)

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The save is compatible with both games, you can import it directly as it is. But if you don't convert it, the game will show the events of the original game (for example: a Diamond save would show Dialga on Mt. Coronet even if you imported it in Pearl)
So you change the events mid-game by changing the flag in the save file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over