Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
JohnnyBlaze1986 said:
I can probably speak for that user when I tell you that you will never get of a reply from these people. I have personally emailed them three times in the past week with NO reply whatsoever.

Who exactly responds to n00bs' emails anyway i sure dont.
tongue.gif

siryu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
BoxShot said:
>.> True very true norm noobs do get annoying.

I disappoint if you think like that.

Look at Mbmax at EZVi, he always take care and give attention to their customer. Maybe the AK better than EZVi, but if you think the customer or you said noob is annoying you, I very disappointed.

AK NOTHING without customer!!

As long as you think customer is annoying you, I think EZVi is better than AK.

I'm sorry to what I just said..

I Don't know who BoxShot or Normmatt, if there are AK Team, I REALLY REALLY DISAPPOINTED.

If don't I'm sorry for AK TEAM..

I Just dissapoint with their statement.

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey just wait and see....
dry.gif

would you?
huh.gif

if you're just like that again , i think the admin will locked this topic.
unsure.gif

Don't get mad because that is what i am thinking.
sleep.gif

dreams062

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
azure0wind said:
dry.gif

would you?
huh.gif

unsure.gif

sleep.gif
yeah they should really close this topic i don't see no point to it >.> its some noob BSing and losing his temper and cant wait for update + beside who cares which team get the 1.4 hacked what matters right now is that it gets hacked and we can go on with are homebrew apps & ect
yaynds.gif

siryu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm sorry becoz I lost my temper.. Okay2.. I'll just wait and see what happen with AK...

And still hope AK always take care about their customer just like I said..

You all know that after sales services needed.

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
dreams062 said:
azure0wind said:
dry.gif

would you?
huh.gif

unsure.gif

sleep.gif
yeah they should really close this topic i don't see no point to it >.> its some noob BSing and losing his temper and cant wait for update + beside who cares which team get the 1.4 hacked what matters right now is that it gets hacked and we can go on with are homebrew apps & ect
yaynds.gif

Not true. It DOES matter. Would you like to pay for another flash card or would you rather be able to update the one you have already?

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dragonbladerxx1 said:
AK Team fixed this days ago but it cant be released because its a very unpolished hack

Where did you get this news from ? Last I heard from the they hadn't found a hack yet that could be applied to their card. and their website hadnt been updated. I read the same post as yours on another website but it turned out to be unfounded.

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
siryu said:
dragonbladerxx1 said:
AK Team fixed this days ago but it cant be released because its a very unpolished hack

Already know it. I hope AK will update their website and release it soon..

I doubt it. They would've at least kept us in the loop...then again I got no word from them and I've seen three emails since last Tuesday. But, it's one one of those "I'll believe it when I see it."

Because as we all know, the internet is the most reliable source of information known to man:

http://toppayingideas.com/blog/2009/06/25/...-goldblum-dead/

siryu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
funem said:
dragonbladerxx1 said:

Where did you get this news from ? Last I heard from the they hadn't found a hack yet that could be applied to their card. and their website hadnt been updated. I read the same post as yours on another website but it turned out to be unfounded.

I know where he get that news.. that news come from akaio forum. posted by normmatt.

But still, there is no official statement from AK them self

Beige

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
siryu said:
funem said:
dragonbladerxx1 said:

I know where he get that news.. that news come from akaio forum. posted by normmatt.

But remember, Normatt does have some communication with the team. He's partially responsible for AKAIO.

ccleanerfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
siryu said:
funem said:
dragonbladerxx1 said:

If you want an official statement, stop asking on the unofficial forums. Simple as that, go whine to AceKard. You want an official statement?

Here

We're working on it and please be patient.

I think they posted that just for you.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Beige said:
siryu said:
funem said:
dragonbladerxx1 said:

But remember, Normatt does have some communication with the team. He's partially responsible for AKAIO.

Partially responsible!?!?! I'm the sole coder atleast so far this year
tongue.gif

I was told by acekard that they already have it fixed but will not release it in its current form unless other flashcart teams do.

dragonbladerxx1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Beige said:
siryu said:
funem said:
dragonbladerxx1 said:

Partially responsible!?!?! I'm the sole coder atleast so far this year
tongue.gif

I was told by acekard that they already have it fixed but will not release it in its current form unless other flashcart teams do.

So basicly The update won't be released this week and next week??
They better release it this week because flipnote is coming out on friday
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs