Hardware when is the tegra x2 coming out

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they just republish the shield portable and tablet with x1 already. I would have had a replacement system by now if they did. My old portable won't charge anymore, maybe the usb port slot is broken, and the battery in my shield tablet inflated like popcorn. Really wish they didn't make it so soldering wires was the only way to replace it. I don't know how to do that. :(

Not to mention the shield tv having tegra x1 is the only way to play the console port of games they keep releasing like Metal gear solid 2 HD, metal gear rising revengence. Can't do that on tablet or portable unless stream from pc :P

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They may have a non compete clause in their deal with Nintendo.. Who knows... They might be done with making their own android devices for a while.

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they just republish the shield portable and tablet with x1 already. I would have had a replacement system by now if they did. My old portable won't charge anymore, maybe the usb port slot is broken, and the battery in my shield tablet inflated like popcorn. Really wish they didn't make it so soldering wires was the only way to replace it. I don't know how to do that. :(

Not to mention the shield tv having tegra x1 is the only way to play the console port of games they keep releasing like Metal gear solid 2 HD, metal gear rising revengence. Can't do that on tablet or portable unless stream from pc :P
That seems more of a like you problem

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

When Nvidia feels like it.

But I'd rather they use Xavier for their next Shield device personally. 512 cores vs 256 in the X2, uses Volta instead of Pascal so it'll support HBM2...basically poops on the X2 :P
Also how well can it emulate Wii games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr