Gaming When did you start playing Minecraft?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Back in the day I got an alpha account and later also another beta account for whatever reason, but I haven't really played Minecraft for years.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
not much later after the beta started, but meh, never actually played it for long time
i had fun with industrial craft tough and that other similair mod i forgot the name

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I began around 2011 with Minecraft Pocket Edition LITE on my iPod Touch 4th gen and somehow played that limited junk for a long time. Later on, I got a 5s and jailbroke it and pirated the full version and played it for a while. Around 2015 or 2016 I actually bought it for PC and that's what I play now. Actually scratch that. That's the version I play when I get bored.

nebulousquid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started playing right before 1.6 (horse update), because I remember being excited seeing it announced on the launcher. It's weird, Minecraft feels like it's been through very few and very many versions since then at the same time.

AtsuNii

AtsuNii's New Beginnings
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Started playing at about alpha 1.2, when beta began at 1.5 and the price went up i decided to get it to prevent it going up even further. Never regretted it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: