Gaming When Can We Expect Brawl To Be Leaked?

Shadowhawk22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am curious if anyone knows when stores will begin to receive this game, and when it will first ship. Brawl should have to be shipped way in advance, so the game can reach all the many stores. Does anyone know when we can expect this game to be leaked? Wasn't SMG leaked about 2 weeks in advance? It is officially less than 2 weeks for Brawl now. Any thoughts?

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SMG was leaked so fast because Nintendo send "demos" to the stores which actually were the full game.

They will never do this with brawl.. and the shops get the games about 2-3 days before the release.

Shadowhawk22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, the purpose of this thread was two-fold. Most people seemed to just answer the obvious question, but I really wanted to know when stores started receiving the game. I am asking this in the hopes of finding someone who has inside knowledge, of when stores first receive the game. I always wondered if some stores received the game a week in advance, while others received it the day before. That would make sense, since the amount of games is so immense, separating the delivery times seems to be crucial.

Fellow, Mc DUI, and Hooya, please actually read the post before post nonsense or say the post should be deleted. If you have nothing to add, just go post somewhere else. Posts that serve no purpose should be deleted.

1337, You make a good point, but I wonder if the shipments for Brawl will be so much larger than the shipments for SMG that delivering the game way before the release date will be necessary.

Honestly, if you have nothing to add, just ignore this thread. I am so tired of posting things and having n00bs just run their mouths.

Tweaked

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol if you want this top secret "insider information" and you call the people of site you look at newbs.

then what information are you trying to gather, why here, and whos the newbie fucktard now?

also this forum probily wouldnt be the best way to go about getting your information 007, but good luck.

p.s. magic eight ball says release day

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Heh, Brawl will be dumped whenever a release group gets a hold of the game.

Just wait, the worst thing that happens is you wait until March 10th to get the damn game.

Shadowhawk22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow. I am amazed almost all the posts here have been either rude or just dick-ish. Someone here works for gamestop, or gameforce, or wallmart. Someone would probably know how long games like this are received in advance.

The fact is, honest information and honest discussion is just drowned out by people spouting "who cares".

This thread has been utterly ruined. Please promptly delete.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow. I am amazed almost all the posts here have been either rude or just dick-ish. Someone here works for gamestop, or gameforce, or wallmart. Someone would probably know how long games like this are received in advance.

The fact is, honest information and honest discussion is just drowned out by people spouting "who cares".Â

This thread has been utterly ruined. Please promptly delete.

Chillax bro don't take it personally. We often get people with less than 10 posts here asking some stupid questions then never returning. There's also a rule about asking when games will be dumped I believe.

As for when stores will receive the game - it depends. Some games sit in the back room for a week or two before release, some arrive the day of release and some arrive late.

Tweaked

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow.  I am amazed almost all the posts here have been either rude or just dick-ish.  Someone here works for gamestop, or gameforce, or wallmart.  Someone would probably know how long games like this are received in advance.

The fact is, honest information and honest discussion is just drowned out by people spouting "who cares". 

This thread has been utterly ruined.  Please promptly delete.

Pretty sure talking about when you will be able to pirate software isnt honest discussion, but even if it was, this thread was utterly ruined when you didint read the rules before posting.

And if some arrogant prick came in, in a demanding, bitchy way crying for information, and insulting community members when he doesnt hear what he wants, if that prick feels he needs to be treated intelligently and not like another random internet fuckwad. Well, my only advice is please go attempt to breed with a electricity socket and do the human race a favour :\

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I saw the title & opened this thread, ready to flame the poster for being an idiot, but I see it's already been taken care of. Thanks everyone!

UnnamedAssassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought the same thing! I think the original poster assumed "leak" to mean, 'when can we expect this game to be released early'. People are talking about Sears selling early, ebay listings, and places like walmart already having this game in the back rooms. I don't feel like flaming is honestly very nice. But what do I know, I don't post hundreds of times on one forum and then claim everyone else is a "noob" and deserves to be flamed.

perimbean

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Quoting from the official website:

Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.

I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience.

I guess we'll just have to wait.

wink.gif

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I went in to Walmart today to nose around and ask some questions about Brawl, maybe talk up a younger employee for some inside info or whatever..But it was a snooty older lady working who just snapped 'no!' before the word 'Brawl' had even finished rolling off my tongue.

Anyways, a couple weeks before this there were two Brawl cases in the display case with the other Wii titles, and one was open and it was*empty*. The instruction book was visible, but it contained no DVD. I'm guessing Ninty just sent out some empty cases for display purposes or something..

They do however have an extremely sweet SSBB 'coming soon' poster on the side of an end-display with all the characters on it...I'm thinking about scooping that up for my game room, lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I remember when the Atari 2600 was new and exciting lol
    It could get banned from PSN but you can change your ID I think?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker