Oh My....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im getting bored with this shit and my brother doesnt know any of these new pokemon so I want to start playing leaf green. Whats the quickest way to get my pokemon from Emerald to a new game of Leaf Green? Emerald has the National Pokedex, just booted leaf green for the first time. Thanks much!!

*edit
I see this
Trading to and from Pokemon Ruby,Sapphire, andColosseum:

Defeat the Elite Four, then retrive both the Ruby from Mt. Ember and the Sapphire from Five Island Rocket Warehouse, then give them both to Celio

But I heard To trade from emerald was easier?

HugeCock

Oh My....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump but I have been doing my research and this is my goal if anyone can tell me if it will work:

Buy Emerald
Buy Leaf Green
Buy Pokemon Box for the gamecube

Upload my save from my EZ-Flash II to Original Emerald Cart
Now transfer all my pokemon to Pokemon Box
Now hook up Leaf Green to Pokemon box and transfer Pokemon to game
Take save and transfer to EZ-Flash II

Would this work if my Pokemon Leaf is a brand new game? A lot of this is collected info from what I am reading all over the place.

HugeCock

Oh My....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just want to say no NO nnnnooo.....I am not a "Pokefreak". Again my brother and now my partners son (partner as in buisness not in as gay) love the Pokemon. I have only see 30 episodes that I ripped from the DVDs at Blockbuster but my brother loves that shit. Problem is once I watch the episode I usually pass out the second time, third time, ect so I play video games based off the crap he likes. I just started playing this crap like a month ago...maybe two months ago...before that I didn't know anything about the series. Now that I have been playing this shit though I really don't wanna lose my progress but I also dont wanna be asked "whats that" every fucking battle cause he only knows the first 150 pokemon....

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That really doesn't make sense and if it did it's still not really good justification...

PIKA LOVER GO KISS A PIKACHU ON IT'S BUM!!

KEKEKEKEKE!!!!! I'm Animaniacs!

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I just want to say no NO nnnnooo.....I am not a "Pokefreak". Again my brother and now my partners son (partner as in buisness not in as gay) love the Pokemon. I have only see 30 episodes that I ripped from the DVDs at Blockbuster but my brother loves that shit. Problem is once I watch the episode I usually pass out the second time, third time, ect so I play video games based off the crap he likes. I just started playing this crap like a month ago...maybe two months ago...before that I didn't know anything about the series. Now that I have been playing this shit though I really don't wanna lose my progress but I also dont wanna be asked "whats that" every fucking battle cause he only knows the first 150 pokemon....
I understood none of that but why not just leave them to wath/play pokemon by themselves?

HugeCock

Oh My....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My bother is 3 and can't play the RPG elements as....you need to read a lot. I aim to be a good brother and spend actuall time with him and get involved in his life rather than have him watch me play games like Half Life 2 and RE4. Anyway I fixed the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-