Hardware GBA EZ Flash Omega DE RTC working but not in games

SylvaTheMoth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can post another video of your operation.

blank save folder, system setting tab can look the RTC option state. then mode A direct boot a game.
You can post another video of your operation.

blank save folder, system setting tab can look the RTC option state. then mode A direct boot a game.

heres the initial bootup, deleted the save folder and started fresh.
(forgot to show the menus)

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The second video is what I need.

The video shows the result when the RTC switch is turned off.

I'll investigate it. Please wait 1 day.

Before I come to a conclusion, I suggest you can toggle the RTC switch and try again.

Maybe the RTC module is in a false switch state, although it is ticked in the kernel interface, but in hardware it is turned off, you can try switching it several times to see if there is an improvement, as long as the emerald does not show battery dry when booting it means that the RTC module is enabled successfully.

Last edited by EZ-Flash2,

SylvaTheMoth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Before I come to a conclusion, I suggest you can toggle the RTC switch and try again.

Maybe the RTC module is in a false switch state, although it is ticked in the kernel interface, but in hardware it is turned off, you can try switching it several times to see if there is an improvement, as long as the emerald does not show battery dry when booting it means that the RTC module is enabled successfully.
toggling didnt do anything, rockman couldnt read from the rtc when set to closed, but when i set it to open it read just fine after 10 seconds. pokemon still cannot.

SylvaTheMoth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

is there a way to force a downgrade from fw: 4 to fw:1?
because im curious if theres an issue with the firmware, since i upgraded the firmware/kernel immediately when unboxing it.
so i never got to test any games on fw 1.0

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
At present, we can not get a conclusions in your case unless we touch the card, you can contact the dealer to replace it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse