Whats the limit on name changes.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First of all, I don't know where the hell did you come from? You have no position to come in people's conversations. This is the internet, not court. Second, that doesn't make anything.

Lemmy Koopa: You're failing terribly. Coming from the person who...... LOLOLOL IT'S TOO FUNNY TOO SAY IT.

Further more, I won't say anything now, I don't want to waste my time arguing with people who have problems.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, I don't know where the hell did you come from? You have no position to come in people's conversations. This is the internet, not court. Second, that doesn't make anything.

Yes, I do, because this is a public forum. If you want a private conversation, you use the PM feature.

Second, I believe that make everything.

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

Lemmy Koopa: You're failing terribly. Coming from the person who...... LOLOLOL IT'S TOO FUNNY TOO SAY IT.

Further more, I won't say anything now, I don't want to waste my time arguing with people who have problems.

Look dude, you're a poser. All you do is try to redeem yourself by trying to shamelessly blend in to these forums after people told you to piss off, but that never works as everyone can smell the stink of your god forbidden posts, so you have to change face to try to avoid any flack from anyone. You can keep trying to polish a turd but it's still going to be a fuggin turd dude.

Maybe you should work on your posts instead of trying to find the "right name".

Reactions: Black-Ice
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Look dude, you're a poser. All you do is try to redeem yourself by trying to shamelessly blend in to these forums after people told you to piss off, but that never works as everyone can smell the stink of your god forbidden posts, so you have to change face to try to avoid any flack from anyone. You can keep trying to polish a turd but it's still going to be a fuggin turd dude.

Maybe you should work on your posts instead of trying to find the "right name".
Oh, please, look whose talking. Where the heck is your life? Do you understand this is a forum? Your posts you made on your Lemmings account, oh.. LOL. I came back over here. Stop being a attention-whore and stay in your limits.
I like how black-ice (doesn't deserve proper grammar) didn't say anything to defend himself. He liked all the posts which were trying to mean.
Gahars and Lemons - I don't give shits on what you guys say. Say whatever you want to say, but I don't really care.
It's not working.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stop being a attention-whore
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:lol:
THE HYPOCRISY IS UNBELIEVABLE

Reactions: EZ-Megaman
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:lol:
THE HYPOCRISY IS UNBELIEVABLE
How the hell can a name make a difference? Notice that it's just a user name.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, please, look whose talking. Where the heck is your life? Do you understand this is a forum? Your posts you made on your Lemmings account, oh.. LOL. I came back over here. Stop being a attention-whore and stay in your limits.
I like how black-ice (doesn't deserve proper grammar) didn't say anything to defend himself. He liked all the posts which were trying to mean.
Gahars and Lemons - I don't give shits on what you guys say. Say whatever you want to say, but I don't really care.
It's not working.

You're only digging yourself deeper and deeper with every post.

Do you really think that this making you look any better?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How the hell can a name make a difference? Notice that it's just a user name.
You;re too think to see my line of logic. Even though I've explained it numerous times.
By the way, you just said you dont care and all that other shit so why are you still here?
Compared to what you used to be, you're broken. And you only have yourself to blame.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

10 minutes later
okaysure.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse