Hacking What's the difference between NDS Flashcarts?

Bianitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm planning on getting a flashcart for my nds. But I have no clue on which one to get!

I've been eyeing the EZV and R4. I can't tell the difference though.

All I want is to be able to play most games, and to be able to play in multiplayer mode (with my bf, who has an EZV).
gbasp.gif

If I can listen to MP3, see photos or read e-books is fine, but not an absolut must.

I have no idea what 'homebrew' means...

Can someone please explain these things to me? Any info about which flashcarts are considered better and why?

Thanks a bunch!

Oh yeah! almost forgot! the simpler it is to use the better... I'm bad when it comes to too much technology! I've read stuff about 'flashing' or 'parching'... it sounds complicated.
If there's a flashcart that allows to just drag and drop, plug and play, all the better.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Most flashcarts really do the same thing, only a few have very minor differences between them, so if you're just looking to play games, any flashcart will do you fine. Since you will be playing multicart multiplayer, you won't have to worry about download play compatibility. Any flashcart would work fine, but since your boyfriend has an EZV, maybe get that one, since he will be able to help you get it going.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
The R4 is very easy to use, it has near perfect game compatibility and auto DLDI patching for homebrew. you can watch videos, play music, read ebooks and stuff with moonshell, the R4 has built in eBook reading too.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dont get an r4, the DSTT is a very easy to use flashcart with drag n play, perfect rom compatibility, plays mp3s and vids with moonshell, perfect download play, and the cheapest flashcart around

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...