Gaming What's the difference between Corpse Party and Book of Shadows ?

tw_fan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just ordered my PS Vita and always wanted to play Corpse Party so I was looking up the game on the Playstation Store and found out there are two games/versions Corpse Party and Book of Shadows but what's the difference between these two ?

All I found was, there's some "What if ?" moments in Book of Shadows but that's it nothing else and that's too little information for me

Please if you know any differences between these two games/versions let me know

Thanks in advance

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Corpse Party is the first installment, it's a 2D horror game mixed with a visual novel and the better of the two. The Book of Shadows is more of a visual novel with point and click elements, and a bit of a slog. There's also a third game, Corpse Party: Blood Drive which is a clumsy return to the roots with a top-down perspective, but in 3D. The first two are PSP games, the latter is specifically for the Vita. Start with the first one, it's the best out of the three.

Reactions: Manny_Madao

tw_fan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Corpse Party is the first installment, it's a 2D horror game mixed with a visual novel and the better of the two. The Book of Shadows is more of a visual novel with point and click elements, and a bit of a slog. There's also a third game, Corpse Party: Blood Drive which is a clumsy return to the roots with a top-down perspective, but in 3D. The first two are PSP games, the latter is specifically for the Vita. Start with the first one, it's the best out of the three.
You actually have to start with the first one to play the following games. You have to play the games in the chronological order to understand the story

I know that because I already know the story just haven't played Book of Shadows and Blood Drive yet

Reactions: Manny_Madao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1