Whats the current most popular way to play monster hunter portable 3rd and Unite on vita?

Modular511

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am jc cuz I wanna play some classic monster hunter, but I have genuine hardware and would rather not use ppsspp! =p So I wanna know how people are playing monster hunter in modern day thanks!

Benlo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ibenlo.com
XP
Country
United States
I assume just through adrenaline, that's how I would do it. You can add anti-aliasing, if thats your thing, and map the second stick to the camera controls. Then use Adrenaline bubbles if you don't want to have to boot into the Psp home menu to open the game.

Reactions: Tarmfot

Modular511

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume just through adrenaline, that's how I would do it. You can add anti-aliasing, if thats your thing, and map the second stick to the camera controls. Then use Adrenaline bubbles if you don't want to have to boot into the Psp home menu to open the game.
i prolly should clarify I mean online lol

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm ive never been able to get Adrenaline online EVER ...i was trying to play the New StarWars Battlefront Mod last year .. but alas it never worked ..but there is MH 3rd HD Mod out there it use the textures from ps3 to psp and looks tasty .. there has been a english patch of

Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G​

&

Racing Lagoon​

which is a big deal to some people

Modular511

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm ive never been able to get Adrenaline online EVER ...i was trying to play the New StarWars Battlefront Mod last year .. but alas it never worked ..but there is MH 3rd HD Mod out there it use the textures from ps3 to psp and looks tasty .. there has been a english patch of

Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G​

&

Racing Lagoon​

which is a big deal to some people
You.....you do know monster hunter freedom unite is the same exact game but made in English right? Also I have that hd mod, but it's emulator only lol I wondered if ppl used adhoc party or one of the old psp online plugins still worked. Bummer to hear their isn't anything cuz that's one the west never got.

Reactions: SuperDan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill