Homebrew Question whats the best save tool for switch

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
im currently using a modified edizon to work on fw 11.0.1 but heard it got discontinued. is it bad if i continue to use it?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im currently using a modified edizon to work on fw 11.0.1 but heard it got discontinued. is it bad if i continue to use it?
EdiZon was always more of a cheat/save editor than a save manager. If you want to export and import and back up saves I'd try JKSV instead.

such

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I tried using JKSV, it crashed on me, so I've been using Checkpoint and have no complaints. Basically, use whichever works for you. Or just works, period.

such

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I think so, but can't remember for sure, honestly. Right after this happened I tried Checkpoint and basically had no need to put more time into figuring it out since it did everything I needed it to do.

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
@such
You need to use these homebrews in Title mode (holding R with any game), rather than Applet mode (running it via Album). Even Checkpoint works better with it.

Reactions: ELY_M
D

Deleted User

I'll be the exception and give thumbs up to checkpoint, only one I've ever used and it works. I'm on same firmware as OP.

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For what it’s worth I’m on 12.0.3 and JKSV works fine in either Applet or Full RAM mode. It’s only when @JustJay mentioned his current FW version that I thought this might be useful.

Weird123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Im using jksv rn, because the first time im using checkpoint i cant backup my AC save file(idk if it works now with newest update)

djcraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a personal fan of Checkpoint. I think I used JKSV one for backing up Animal Crossing since Checkpoint can't do that, at least it couldn't at the time. I don't know if that was fixed or not.

Reactions: falcorr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==