Gaming Whats the best MMORPG?

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my new computer, and I can't still play RS. That was for when my computer only supported RS. I can still bot tho >;D

Any suggestions on games? I tried ROBLOX. That games USED to be fun, before it was taken over by noobs.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We had a pretty good thread about this for a while, but I can't seem to find it now. I'll keep looking for a bit. EDIT: Ah, here it is. Might be a tad outdated by now, though.

In any case, you'll probably get a lot of Runescape suggestions, people here seem to like it. There's tons of MMOs out there, so you have a lot of variety. I'll personally suggest Dungeon Fighter Online and Vindictus from Nexon.

Now to wait for a Hells Malice post.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CCNaru said:
I'm Korean and I hate Korean MMORPGs. very much :/

btw isn't Runescape not free?

RuneScape is free. You're talking about the RuneScape Membership subscription, in which it is not required in order to play the game. Paying the subscription, though, will grant you more features that free players cannot use/do/utilize.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CCNaru said:
I'm Korean and I hate Korean MMORPGs. very much :/

btw isn't Runescape not free?

huh? but ncsoft does some neat things
lineage 2 is by far my most fav mmo to play

with so many private servers around....i'd say i can even sort it as free

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Never count a private server as a "free" mmo.

Anyway, I'll suggest giving RF Online a look. There are lots of samey mmos out there like knights online, so finding one to suit your tastes is a matter of trying them all out. You can also try top mmo lists, but they're easy to abuse to take their rankings with a pinch of salt.

D

Deleted User

I've given up on MMORPG's for the most part, I really like LoL - League of Legends now at the moment. A well established private server of Ragnarok Online may be worth looking into if you're into finding a good community, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you...