Hacking What's the best flashcard?

fizsparky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys, Im a new member and would like more information about flashcards and stuff regarding the DS. I know a few basics and I'm going to get a DS Lite soon, so I would like to know what would be the best supercard for me to play quite a few games on.

During my brief time on gbatemp, I've looked around and found out that there are several supercards, like R4DS and DS Fire Link. Are these suitable for a beginner?

I would appreciate if someone linked me to a beginners section or even a website which can assist me in the right way.

Thanks in advance, Fizsparky
grog.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4DS/M3 Simply (same thing, basically) are really good cards for noobs, but don't support SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity, which means MORE than 2gig) cards.

CycloDS - Supports SDHC and is one of the better "new" flashcards on the market.

I'm sure few other people will chime in with suggestions for you too.

Kingwad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Supercard DS One has SDHC, real-time-save, and supercard has a reputation for long term support (they still do firmware updates on their slot 2 cards)

edit:Also, there are LOTS of changes/improvements since the GBATemp review

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Agree, Scds-1 (SDHC ver), simply the leader in features.

The cart just keeps getting better all the time due to unrivalled support.

Xero Prime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest the CycloDS Evolution. The too have Real Time Save support, built in cheats, slowdown, SDHC support, full Download Play Compatibility, and a full touch screen support GUI. This card is great for someone starting off because it's so easy to use

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I suggest the CycloDS Evolution. The too have Real Time Save support, built in cheats, slowdown, SDHC support, full Download Play Compatibility, and a full touch screen support GUI. This card is great for someone starting off because it's so easy to use

Yeh, but it lacks 'real time' game guide and 'real time' cheats menu ('real time' global on/off doesn't count)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs