OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got it
smile.gif
so exactly 3 1/2 weeks for me. I did contact them, and they acknowledged the slow shipping.

Original Post:
If i had known it was going to be over 3 weeks i wouldnt have cared about the $10-15 i saved. There "Shipping Status" page says it was Shipped Out the 28th the day after i ordered. Then i recieve an Email with a tracking "link" to a different website (Hong Kong) which doesnt seem to recognize my tracking #, I click something that says USA and it brings me to a US Post Office site which recognizes my tracking # and only shows my package has arrived in SINGAPORE on january the 4th.
frown.gif
i doubt i can get my money back at this point?

Exotica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in the exact same situation as you! But don't worry; I just got mine in today (Ordered on the the 26th of December, so about a 2 1/2 week wait). Free shipping is worth the wait, in my opinion.

severed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! Im getting mine today hopefully... well, it arrived yesterday but I wasnt home, so they left a note. Im going to pick it up later today. It was a long wait but its nice to save the money, I just hope the cart is perfect
smile.gif
Ive had a Cyclo (realhotdeals.com is faster for more $) which I gave to my niece and its still working great... but, Now Ive got an XL so im excited and cant wait, just a few more hours to go

I can say I have been spoiled by Amazon.com shipping. It sucked waiting OVER 3 1/2 weeks but, be patient... it will come soon

UPDATE:
Just postin again here (12 hours later
tongue.gif
) currently setting up my DSTwo and it sure is damn hot on this iXL... Got my Golden Sun, all the Zeldas and some Marios, later ill set up my Snes, SEGA Genesis and ScummVM emulators. I really am liking how everything looks, I was worried about pixelation on the XL but its perfect. Just starting up GoldenSunLA you can hear the audio skips, its still works but, thats ok I still own GoldenSun and just wish my GBA SP worked.

It was easy to setup, latest firmware update today! and very quick menus which are great. I dont even mind the build quality at all, and Im picky about flimsy hardware... which this is not. I think i will enjoy playing with this amazing DS2 and its plugin menu, but i am excited to hear more about the iEvo and future "i" features... however i am mostly concerned about seeing GS:LA running at full speed
wink.gif
thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.