ROM Hack Whats NEW!?!?

xXxM1NG0xXx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well ive recently been hacking and modding the xbox 360 & the kinect and i would like to be updated on any new "cool, worth doing dsi hacks", home brew, anything new with the acekard2i or the 3ds
yaynds.gif

Thank you in advance
mthrnitesmiley.gif

EvangelionEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
xXxM1NG0xXx said:
well ive recently been hacking and modding the xbox 360 & the kinect and i would like to be updated on any new "cool, worth doing dsi hacks", home brew, anything new with the acekard2i or the 3ds
yaynds.gif

Thank you in advance
mthrnitesmiley.gif

So, what kind of information do you actually want from us?

xXxM1NG0xXx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anything really from your opinions whats some good home brew any new updates for the acekard2i or if the 3ds is gonna support any flashcards from the dsi

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
xXxM1NG0xXx said:
anything really from your opinions whats some good home brew any new updates for the acekard2i or if the 3ds is gonna support any flashcards from the dsi

Why did you have to post something so stupid. Just look at the magazine news forum is anything new has happened.

EvangelionEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
emigre said:
xXxM1NG0xXx said:

Why did you have to post something so stupid. Just look at the magazine news forum is anything new has happened.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30