Gaming What's in your Gameboy Advance/SP/Micro now?

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blueskies said:
basically all I do is scroll through the list of games (total of 122 overall), and never play them because I can't decide on one. but these are some of my favorites.

Oh, the curse of having it all..
cry.gif

Wish I could help you with your problem, but I end up doing that quite a bit too. Maybe large flash carts are bad in a sense...

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember using real FLASH carts, like flash2advance, that could hold from 1-4 game total. Then I would actually invest time in a game because it was all I could play at one time. Then I'd finish and replace. But yeah, with 2gb of room, I'm basically overloaded.

Not complaining though.. just commenting.
biggrin.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
muckers said:
Technically it's my G6 Lite, but I do have one game on there.

It's a hack of Pokemon FireRed; Pokemon ShinyGold. Fantastic remake, especially for a fan hack (and considering this is the author's, Zel, first hack).

It is exactly like the original Gold, but on GBA with the updated graphics (and a few extras thrown in for good measure). Loving it. I'm four hours in so far and at Goldenrod Gym. Need to train a bit more to beat the leader though.

Tnx for the tip!

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gradius Galaxies is the shiznit!!!

I keep dying at like world 4-1 or something.... the one stage that moves REALLY fast... can't keep up with the stage w/o too many speedups, then control gets too sensitive.

Awesome game though... one of my favorites
smile.gif

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
LSDJ, but its only a demo version. I'm having trouble buying the full version having not used paypal before. Otherwise the Phantasy Star Collection. Done the first, and half way through the second.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool