Hacking What's happened to Dealextreme?

jjs45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI, Id just like to say that it technically is not an issue with o2, it just happens that o2 is one provider that is affected. It is in fact the nameservers of the dealextreme website, this is discussed further in the o2 forums

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
angemala said:
I dunno... there's a local store here that sells the DS mod cards. Not sure what else on the site is so horribly illegal. They don't even sell wiikeys. Come on now :-P If a local store can sell the mod card, then there's no reason for them to block a site that does. Besides, there are lots of sites in the uk and otherwise that sell worse than the ds card. Ps2 mod tools, xbox mods, etc. Blocking this site because it sells ds cards is just ridiculous really.

And for those not in the UK - OK! WE GET IT. It works for you. We've already concluded it's an issue on the O2 network.
If that "local store" gets raided, they'll be out of business in no time and the owners will be in debt for a long long time... after serving prison time.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
jjs45 said:
HI, Id just like to say that it technically is not an issue with o2, it just happens that o2 is one provider that is affected. It is in fact the nameservers of the dealextreme website, this is discussed further in the o2 forums
Link, please. Even though I'm not using O2 (not even from the UK), censorship is something that concerns us all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol