What would the world be like if Pokémon existed?

D

Deleted User

We would need to patch XXXX-The.World(U)(Xenophobia).nds with Lunar IPS so that Pokemon would appear.

kaz_abdin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
Jax said:
Everyone would be a vegetarian...
Breakfast: Chancey Egg Omelet with a glass of Cherubi Juice.

Lunch: Miltank Burger (with Miltank Cheese), Oddish Side Salad, and a glass of Sunflora Nectar.

Dinner: Kanto Fried Pidgey, a side of Mashed Eggsecute, and a glass of Miltank milk.

Desert: Tropius Fruit Sorbet garnished with Roselia Petals.

I think we can rule out vegetarians.

LMAO
rofl2.gif
xD Epic!

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd have a Mew, and it would fly me around anywhere I wanted to go, I could hop on its back and surf in the water, and if anyone's pissing me off, Mew would go psychic on their ass xD My Mew would be so awesome, and I'd love it to death. I'd also be a full fledged trainer and I would love every minute of it. I'd be the very best - a champion!

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are you all stupid? Pokemon would enslave humans, there's no reason why giant fire breathing creatures with psychic powers would ever let humans have control over them. We'd be their pets.

Wasmachinemann

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
lacrymosa967 said:
I'd have a Mew, and it would fly me around anywhere I wanted to go, I could hop on its back and surf in the water, and if anyone's pissing me off, Mew would go psychic on their ass xD My Mew would be so awesome, and I'd love it to death. I'd also be a full fledged trainer and I would love every minute of it. I'd be the very best - a champion!
Same, Mew is waaay better than Mewtwo or whatever :'), He is a boss.
Also BoT[Back on Topic]: That would be awesome
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...