Gaming What will you first do when you get your 3ds?

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Donald Serrot said:
spiritofcat said:
Schlupi said:
Donald Serrot said:
First I'll make sure I put a screen protector on the touch screen (I don't play without protection ;D) then fire up Ouendan (A time honored system test I started with EBA when I got my lite and continued with Ouendan DSi) and jam out to Ready Steady Go. After that I'll fire up the Mii maker and put myself in it and then bust out them AR cards. Might also snap a few 3D pics of the dogs. Hopefully the whole Dead or Alive thing will be figured out by then (and it'll be a launch title like I'm hoping, haven't found a definitive answer yet) and be in my hands. If not then I'll make the most of what comes with it till the games I have pre-ordered finally catch up.

Oh my God do I LOVE Ouendan. One of my all time favorite rhythm games....

I hope they make a 3... IN THREE DEE. It could be really amusing and be pretty fun. And with the 3DS cart size they could fit a lot of songs...
Isn't Ouendan played on the touch screen? How would taht work when only the top screen can display IN THREE DEE?
The actual gameplay is on the touch, but the story they throw in with the song is on the top. I think they could have fun with that. Remember the Dodgeball story they had in the first one? Or what about the whole alien invasion in EBA? Picture lasers shooting off all over the place! It wouldn't change the gameplay at all, but it could be used for a little extra fun with the stories. I'm just hoping for a third one to come out at all, and that the developers play it smart and disable region locking for that game. (If it's true that the locking is on the card.) Or at least give me that EBA2 I was promised. :/

Too bad you won't be able to play Ouendan because it's REGION LOCKED

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jpxdude said:
THIS:

A Gay Little Catboy said:
I am going to hold it over my head and play this
[youtube]6UYN1L5gYwo[/youtube]

and i thought i was weird doing that all the time xD

anw, prolly going to read the manuals a bit..not planning to be dumb like with the dsi not knowing for quite a time that you can change the brightness ig with select -.- [and now we got a slider..]

bobbytheD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAP FAP FAP...and FAP again
laugh.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Look at it, sit it down, and wait for a real game to get released so I can actually use it.

EDIT: oh, and I suppose play a DS game or two on it instead of my DSi if I feel like it, and make a custom skin for it.

aznmonkey23

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
review it before haddad.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: I'm sick of seeing "World's FIRST [insert title]" on everything, even though he isn't the first one. Yeesh.
dry.gif
I love how this site has done a complete 360 on itself. All the things it believed in have crashed rock bottom.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Schlupi said:
Feels Good Man said:
I'M GOING TO LICK MINE.

Clannad?

I lol'd.
Didn't realize the joke till you mentioned Clannad.

I'll be DAMNED if I don't get the first lick of my baby... I mean 3DS. Oh wait, it IS my baby...

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Am I the only person who is going to play it without charging it first? Lol.
Well... you do want to discharge it before that first charge right? I'ma find out how long that'll take. XD I don't want to kill off the battery before it even gets a chance lol.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kiss it and then explore every inch of it.
tongue.gif

naa my hands will probably start shaking or something so I'll hold it on top of my bed incase I accidentally drop it due to so much excitment. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1