Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Not talking about first party games because they always comes... op was giving hopes to third parties but as things go it does look like another wii u.
Definitely isn't looking anything like the Wii U.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah, but not like PS3 best 3rd party games so it was not my things. Only 3rd party on Wii that I don't mind to played was:

Rayman Origins
Rayman Legends
Klonoa remade
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
Zack and Wiki

Thats about it to my taste for the 3rd party. I don't like other games. Not enough! To me is a poor 3rd party. PS3 3rd lists that I have is a lot more..over 30 or 40 games that I love. It is a stronger 3rd party. Now, I am watching for Nintendo Switch. I love this system and want to buy it but 3rd party is a must for me so I am being positive and hopeful! :)
That's just your personal taste though. Doesn't mean it's not strong 3rd party support. You have to look at it objectively.
i'd prefer a new SSB for the switch.

is that asking for too much though ?
i just wonder how long it'd take them to make a new ssb.

the only ssb i played has been ssb4.
and i fell in love with the game.
first on 3ds, that is when i got addicted and got myself the WiiU version (bought my wiiu back then because of SSb4) and it was well worth it.
i still play it.

so i do not know too much about development time of ssb games.
Agreed. I would be really disappointed if they release SSB4 yet again. It's a good game, but which Nintendo fan doesn't already have either a 3DS or a Wii U? Porting SSB4 is just going to take up time that could be better spent on something else, and would probably mean it will take even longer before we get a new Smash. I'm sure there are those who will re-buy the game but I think most fans of the series already own either the 3DS or Wii U version and most of them won't want to buy it yet again (especially if they already own all the DLC)

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making it short and sweet, they'll resurrect older IPs like Metroid and Donkey Kong, they'll get a main series Pokemon game on it, or like a Battle Revolution/Stadium where you link up 3DS main games to it and battle in glorious 1080p/60fps docked, and 720p/60fps in handheld mode. They'll also port more star titles from third party developers, similar to Elder Scrolls 5 and DB Xenoverse 2 coming there ages after their initial release. Indie developers will gravitate to them and it won't just be Playstation cornering that market, the "Nindie" thing will grow even larger next year.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I was saying F zero would take away sales from fast RMX which will sour standing with indie devs and cannibalize Mario Kart 8.
Who the hell really cares about FAST RMX for the exception of RMX's publisher/dev team? It's just an indie game that a few know about.

i'd prefer a new SSB for the switch.

is that asking for too much though ?
i just wonder how long it'd take them to make a new ssb.

the only ssb i played has been ssb4.
and i fell in love with the game.
first on 3ds, that is when i got addicted and got myself the WiiU version (bought my wiiu back then because of SSb4) and it was well worth it.
i still play it.

so i do not know too much about development time of ssb games.

Not saying that. Smash 4 should get a re-release because it has tons of DLC content and it would be a shame if it never got released physically all in one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed