Gaming What Wii/Wiiware games have you been playing?

Antoni-YO!

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna know what games you all been playing. It can even be a crappy game that you saw was shovelware and said "I'ma try this piece of poo."

Just post down the name of the game and tell the world why you like / hate / dislike it.

Ignorance is aloud towards the games, not other people.
biggrin.gif
Enjoy

yaywii.gif

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario Galaxy 2, House of the Dead: Overkill, and I dunno if this counts but my family watches Netflix from USB loader instead of TV.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rock band II (even without rawksd, I wonder how people will ever get bored with it)
Sin and punishment 2 (absolutely awesome)
SMG2 (just finished it yesterday...was okay)
NSMBW (when the girlfriend comes over...very fun as well...can't wait to see how it'll work with 4 players at the same time
tongue.gif
)

blackacidevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wild West

Using Nyko's Perfect shot, its too addictive with the Nyko gun, its a handheld colt 45 (not a mix between a crossbow and something absolutely gay like the zapper)

I actually had that on a good 2 hours today,

Just way too much fun, its very good, I recommend absolutely checking it out.

You can get the Nyko perfect shot at walmart or anywhere that sells wii products.
802826b.jpg

Also, I started playing call of duty, 3 , 4 and modern, theres absolutely no way I would play these on the wii, Im computer for those FPS, but you cant compare ever, holding this gun and playing it, Lights turned off, midnight , wireless headphones, I mean thats frigging awesome

I should also recommend House of the Dead, and this one

its 9.99$ USD if you live there, or 14.99 CDN

BTW --- The Trigger is spring loaded, so Often, Im about to shoot (via Sniper Rifle in CoD, or wild west, its a peasant (I lose points if I shoot them and not bad guys) Ill find, Im bout to pull the trigger and stop half way, and its good shit man

The Aimer ont he actual gun, works

The Perfect Shot is designed for one handed operation, giving an pistol-like grip for all your shooting games. The accessory pass-through port also allows for use of Nunchucks and other accessories while the Wii remote is docked in the Perfect Shot. The tactile trigger also provides a smooth, natural activation of the B-button for less hand strain.

Ergonomic Grip- Pistol-like grip comfortably fits in the hand and provides a ergonomic grip for extended game play sessions
Tactile Trigger- Trigger button allows easy access to B-button with less strain, and pinpoint accuracy
Pass-Through Port- The accessory pass-through port allows you to use the Perfect Shot and nunchuck or other accessory simultaneously.
Stylish Décor- The white and blue color scheme matches the style and décor of the Wii and Wii remote perfectly

Antoni-YO!

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wever said:
Rock band II (even without rawksd, I wonder how people will ever get bored with it)
Sin and punishment 2 (absolutely awesome)
SMG2 (just finished it yesterday...was okay)
NSMBW (when the girlfriend comes over...very fun as well...can't wait to see how it'll work with 4 players at the same time
tongue.gif
)

I got to find Sin and Punishment 2. If I had room I would try Rockband 2. XP

@ Rhos - Great Epic Post. Haha
biggrin.gif
Thanks for the info.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wii games i've been playing Lego Harry Potter,NSMB,Crystal Bearers and Little Kings Story
WiiWare im playing Tales of Bearsworth Manor,Lostwinds 1 & 2 and Zombie Panic in Wonderland.

Antoni-YO!

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nuke85 said:
Mainly SMG2. Can't wait till this fall, 007
smile.gif

Same here! I really want 007!
biggrin.gif

I been playing SMG2 as well, I'm just kinda lost. I mean.. I beat the game.. but the game gets a little toooooo long. Haha'

Beat Story
Collected all stars
Not revealing any more info.
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up