Gaming what wii games will YOU be wanting for xmas?

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
what wii games will YOU be wanting for xmas?

i want:

wii music
and
mario kart wii

i also would like a classic controller

smile.gif
the rest of wot i want is 4 my other systems
smile.gif

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
DS_USER_997 said:
^ obviously not a big wii fan then
smile.gif
^

Er I like my Wii , I just will not spend £39.99 on tatt like Wii music that is just midi files that you shake a white remote too and is boring after 30 mins and stuffe din a cupboard. If you actually want to throw your money down the drain, or as it seems throw your parents money down the drain then so be it. I have alot more respect for my mum then to make her buy crap for me that will just be dumped shortly after.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Reser said:
DS_USER_997 said:
smile.gif
^

Er I like my Wii , I just will not spend £39.99 on tatt like Wii music that is just midi files that you shake a white remote too and is boring after 30 mins and stuffe din a cupboard. If you actually want to throw your money down the drain, or as it seems throw your parents money down the drain then so be it. I have alot more respect for my mum then to make her buy crap for me that will just be dumped shortly after.

Also you are asking a community of what seems to be to be mostly modded users, what wii games they are going to get for christmas, when most people here will get the games as and when they are released or 'leaked', so I found that quite humourous.

wow!

yet again another pillok who doubts wii music just because its not his type of thing...!

i for one use a DS flash cart... so what!
the compatability is not very good for the backup loders and i am not taking the risk for my wii to be bricked...

i asked this question for thpse who have more respect for their wii then those who wait all day for a game to download and then all day for a game to be burnt only to find out that it dosnt work with wiigator!

JesseAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DS_USER_997 said:
wow!

yet again another pillok who doubts wii music just because its not his type of thing...!

no he isn't just another pillok who doubts wii music, it just sucks ass it doesn't even work, even guitar hero or rock band feels more realistic than wii music >.< just a bunch of raming your wiimote in the air. and the only thing you can do is to follow the rythm you barly can use other notes and shit, I personally hoped i could create some songs with it or what ever

conclusion:

burning €50 is much more fun than buying wii music for it ...

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
DS_USER_997 said:
Reser said:
DS_USER_997 said:
smile.gif
^

Also you are asking a community of what seems to be to be mostly modded users, what wii games they are going to get for christmas, when most people here will get the games as and when they are released or 'leaked', so I found that quite humourous.

wow!

the compatability is not very good for the backup loders and i am not taking the risk for my wii to be bricked...

i asked this question for thpse who have more respect for their wii then those who wait all day for a game to download and then all day for a game to be burnt only to find out that it dosnt work with wiigator!

LoL another pillock? you know what is so funny? we have played it! you have not, I am pretty sure we have more room to judge it.

JesseAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reser said:
DS_USER_997 said:
Reser said:
DS_USER_997 said:
smile.gif
^

wow!

LoL another pillock? you know what is so funny? we have played it! you have not, I am pretty sure we have more room to judge it.

All day for a game to download? my games take 30 mins thankyou, or 5-15 for a scrubbed game. I burn at 20x takes 2-3 mins. And i have never burnt a coaster.

Takes me less time to get, burn and play a game then it does for someone to go out and buy one, and you seem to forget they usually are out before the stores get them anyway.

Oh and I do have more respect for my Wii then wiigator, I got it a high class Wiikey after I realised without a chip it had been sitting there for 12 months and not been touched, at least this way it does get played now and again.

totaly true
biggrin.gif

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Non this Christmas. For me the Wii is going to have its' first worst Christmas. I don't mind though, I'll play some of the older games, or resort to the GC for abit. If you have a PS3 or 360 this Christmas though your in for a treat.

srmagus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whoa, whoa. someone want to PM me this SUPAR FAST way of getting games. I'm taking like hours and hours on torrents like a sucker
frown.gif

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Im gonna get wii speak (as long as i dont have to update) and an Ipod. As for wii games, screw em. I had Mario Kart wii but i think my brothers freind stole it because its been missing since august.

yikkyon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will get Megaman 9!
(jk)
But seriously... Animal Crossing and Metriod Prime 3 (Still a good game...)
Tales of Sympohnia 2, and definately this game:
Six Flags Fun Park!!
grog.gif
grog.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want the new tomb raider, that's all I can think of right now. And maybe sonic unleashed.
but i'll be downloading them, so it's not really a christmas present.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna treat myself and buy Spiderman Web of Shadows from Gamefly. I've had it for like 3 weeks already so I might as well.

uberjedi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spiderman Web of Shadows isn't that great, it gets repetitive!

I want Skate It. Looks cool, like the old PS game Thrasher Skate and Destroy (best ever skating game!)

arsenal009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd love to get Wii Fit. I can't find it anywhere
frown.gif

I want to try out shaun white & skate it with the balance board.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye