Gaming What to do with a 3ds with no ganes?

Nathan576

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a 3DS yesterday thinking Zelda was already out.....so now I just have a 3ds and an acekard 2i. I'm getting zelda tomorrow but in the mean time what should I do with it?

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No such thing as a 3ds with no games... Face raiders and AR games are built in and can easily keep you busy for an afternoon. If you have any sort of wireless connection, you then get the bonus of free Excitebike 3d and pokedex for free.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan576 said:
I bought a 3DS yesterday thinking Zelda was already out.....so now I just have a 3ds and an acekard 2i. I'm getting zelda tomorrow but in the mean time what should I do with it?

Because ak2i's are just for watching movies, right?

dicamarques

Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
m3rox said:
Nathan576 said:

Because ak2i's are just for watching movies, right?

And for playing homerbrew's and *COF*COF*COF*retail*COD*COF*COF*games*COF*COF*COF

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
3DS Browser, eShop, DS games, listen to music, or just go do something else. Even though the last answer doesn't answer your question.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
It probably won't hurt you not have any ganes. I don't know what those are, but they don't sound like any fun.
nyanya.gif

Really, just hold tight, and by the end of the year there will be plenty of great 1st party games from Nintendo to amuse you.
yay3ds.png

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I beat Street Fighter IV, Rayman 3D, and Pilotwings pretty fast, and was just waiting for the update.

Basically, I would get my 10 Play Coins per day, and play Find Mii or the Puzzle Quest. I finished both of those, and before restarting Find Mii I would just fly around in Pilotwings pretty much.

Now that the update is out, there is a lot of stuff to do. The Pokedex, and eShop have been keeping me pretty entertained, and now Ocarina of Time 3D is coming out tomorrow! That will keep me entertained until Kid Icarus comes out (Hopefully). If not, I'll find other things to do until then.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
awssk8er said:
I beat Street Fighter IV, Rayman 3D, and Pilotwings pretty fast, and was just waiting for the update.

Basically, I would get my 10 Play Coins per day, and play Find Mii or the Puzzle Quest. I finished both of those, and before restarting Find Mii I would just fly around in Pilotwings pretty much.

Now that the update is out, there is a lot of stuff to do. The Pokedex, and eShop have been keeping me pretty entertained, and now Ocarina of Time 3D is coming out tomorrow! That will keep me entertained until Kid Icarus comes out (Hopefully). If not, I'll find other things to do until then.
uou beat street fighter 4?
WTF
wtf.gif

SSF4 has no ending AFAIK.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Devin said:
Internet Browser-eShop-Excite Bike-3D Pokemon Pokedex-Find Mii-Puzzle

That should last you till tomorrow.
that is exaclty what I did for 2 months - find- mii
excite bike I hate- the pokedex is blah. I am liking the find mii alot still.

go to blockbuster (one that is going out of business and buy a game cheap).

I am loving asphalt 3d...
nyah nyah nyah....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O i3? o........................................k
    Both of mine are i5's lol
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it