Homebrew What to do now with my DS?

GreenStone99

likes green rocks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homenu hacking is fun, but did all i could. custom DSiware was cool. a9lh is great, but now what? I am a bored pig right now. I made an account to ask this :D

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um you play the games you got or use other homebrew? You know, the whole point of hacking the system.

GreenStone99

likes green rocks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um you play the games you got or use other homebrew? You know, the whole point of hacking the system.
Games were, fun. Any nice homebrew utilities? I have emulators and NotifyMii and all that, anything else? (not games)

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games were, fun. Any nice homebrew utilities? I have emulators and NotifyMii and all that, anything else? (not games)
You say games were fun as if you've played every good 3ds, gba and snes game lol

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homenu hacking is fun, but did all i could. custom DSiware was cool. a9lh is great, but now what? I am a bored pig right now. I made an account to ask this :D
How can you possibly be bored with a hacked system/handheld that you can play every game in it's library for free without region locking?

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There are many great homebrew games out there, I can list some of my favorites:
-Whack Mania
-Idiot
-Turtle Invaders
-Rokoban
-Mastermind
-EUCLIOD
-Picroxx!
-Zelda Return of the Hylian (recently ported over to the 3DS by @nop90 )

And many others...

This, or you can just:
How can you possibly be bored with a hacked system/handheld that you can play every game in it's library for free without region locking?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since