What software do I use to make this DVD?

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by ComeTurismO, Aug 10, 2015.

1. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    Hi there, so just a week ago, my sister got married and the videographer made the wedding highlight video on DVD and I now need to make copies of the video for personal reasons and to give it to people who want a copy. I put the DVD in this computer and the data in the CD had two folders:
    Code:
    AUDIO_TS -> no contents in the folder
    VIDEO_TS -> VLC files and BUP files.
    So what software should I use to make the copies of the highlight video? Thanks!

2. VinsCool

VinsCool Delusional

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    End of Time
    Use dvdfab, Clone the entire DVD, enjoy ;)

3. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    Gave it a download right now, I'll take a look. Thanks!

VinsCool likes this.
  4. gnsmitty

gnsmitty Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 16, 2007
    United States
    My go to software for this situation would be ImgBurn. It's free, small and easy to use.

5. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Yeah if it is just a personal/low volume video then it will not be copy protected. IMGburn should be able to copy it off just fine and keep all the relevant DVD settings, if you just copy it off with windows explorer or something then imgburn will also detect it is a DVD and suggest good settings for it.

About the only thing you might have to do is shrink it if the original came as DVD9 and you do not have any dual layer discs hanging around. DVDshrink might then be a good option.