Hacking What shouuld be my primary card?

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find myself constantly switching between cards. I don't know why I just do. It's hard for me to choose which one I should stick with. Maybe with some suggestions I could settle with one card and move all my content there.

Oh, I have an EZflash(gba cart) as well.

dylan2228

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you want a robust card go get a supercard DSTWO, it plays all the games i know of even ones with AP.
If you want a nice looking card go with M3 Sakura, its absolutely stunning!

Aijelsop

Question Asker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AK2i. It has the most features, most customizable, most user-friendly, and not tackly looking like everything else, except the SCDS2

D

Deleted-236924

Ewwww DSTT.

Go with CycloDS or Acekard.
Both pretty much has the same compatibility.
CycloDS has a better build quality while Acekard has a better GUI.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd go for the CycloDS because of the features, but the AK2 might have better compatibility at the moment since TC is apparently focusing it's efforts on fixing the iEvo compatibility and the updates are a bit late sometimes regarding compatibility (though most games are usually fixed in a few weeks or so). Go figure, I personally just use my CycloDS iEvo on my DSi XL even though I have a DSTwo and an AK2. Also the DSL has a CycloDS Evo in it even though I have the said other two carts (and an original R4 coming in the mail, but that's just to test WoodR4). On the other hand this might have something to do with the fact that I don't have that much time to spend playing on the DS, hence I don't really care if a certain game is updated straight away. I still have quite a library of games to play and using the retail cart before an update isn't that big a problem (albeit it is annoying to transfer all saves etc, but then again not that many interesting games are released monthly in Europe, just lagging a bit behind in playing the games). Using a good DS carrying case helps a lot when there is room for a few carts
tongue.gif

-Qtis

D

Deleted User

Personally, you should not have a primary one, but I think you can have the Acekard as primary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1