ROM Hack What should I install?

Froster

Your Music Producer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What's the difference between Rxtools and reinand?
RxTools is not worked on anymore while ReiNAND and Luma3DS are updated constantly.
They have kinda the same features,tho Luma3DS have some unique and specific features like:
-Language/region emulation
-GBA boot screen (man isn't that awesome? :D )
-compatibility with a9lh
-other stuff that I don't remember right now... (look here! www.github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki )
I believe RxTools has Regionfree too,I don't really remember

Last edited by Froster,

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
RxTools is not worked on anymore while ReiNAND and Luma3DS are updated constantly.
They have kinda the same features,tho Luma3DS have some unique and specific features like:
-Language/region emulation
-GBA boot screen (man isn't that awesome? :D )
-compatibility with a9lh
-other stuff that I don't remember right now... (look here! www.github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki )
I believe RxTools has Regionfree too,I don't really remember
Reinand works with a9lh. Rxtools has region free but iirc it fucks carts up or some shit.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reinand works with a9lh. Rxtools has region free but iirc it fucks carts up or some shit.
Oh yeah right ReiNAND has a9lh too...
. . . get off it the op does not want al9h . . . this talk . . . . . . . . . this talk

OK, thanks for all your infos, but since a9lh is just an exploit which boots CFW, would anyone recommend me some CFW which sould I install on console with 7.1? I have installed Rxtools few time and I'm really satisfied with it, but is there maybe even better CFW?
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki

Reactions: Virdoo

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have heard that a9lh is pretty much unsafe to install so I do not want brick another 3ds
Whoever told you that is a liar. The only way you can brick is if you make a mistake by not following that guide. That guide is brick proof.

Last edited by nero99,
Reactions: pbanj

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pikachu used jumper cables it was sadism lol