what should i get?

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i try to get a switch (if i get enough money)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

because i dont ask my parents for a console (i got a psvita, ps4, and pstv from them)

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get which ever you feel better with. If you want suggestion, maybe tell what you looking for? There is vita games available in abundance right now, with more to come, and very little switch games at the moment (And I mean ones that are retail not eshop download) with not as much planned later. Depends on the games you want to play or like playing? I have a switch and only bought 4 games, which I think are good but don't play as much, already owned shovel knight on wii u so i feel stupid paying $25 for it just to play spectre knight first (previous owners of the 2014 purchase get free updates) Blaster master Zero and Mighty Gunvolt (Both games which i review here on the site :) ) are $10 and worth the purchase. Breath of the wild is not something you should ask me about buying for $60, you may wanna ask others about it. All I can say is if you want my honest thought, it doesn't feel like a $60 title. Anything else is just opinions of the game you can find around the threads I posted in already.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
if you get the switch will you be able to get games? remember the switch can't do any shit, if you dont get games you just get an expensive brick

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on 5th July i have my birthday. what should i get?
a psvita on 3.60 or a Nintendo Switch?
im sure a lot will say switch, but i would say the vita.

sure both systems are dead (blah blah shut the fuck up before y'all start whinging) dont expect anything major from either systems.

only selling point really to you (and me) is that the vita is hacked, i had originally sold my vita due to having no games worth buying and only got another one because it was hacked.

still remains tho it lacks anything i really play, but i guess when your not paying for them it doesnt matter, plus its mainly used for the odd vita game here or there but majority of the time its playing PS1/PSP games.

Reactions: migles

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i ordered a PSV with 3.60 and Henkaku / Emulators installed. since there are a lot of animegames on the Vita, it is the better choise for me.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and whats great too is that a custom vita card has been release that lets you insert an sd card...... so wave goodbye to expensive sony cards.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
and whats great too is that a custom vita card has been release that lets you insert an sd card...... so wave goodbye to expensive sony cards.
That was actually a pretty annoying point, damn custom cards.
But I thought the uSD adapter thingy was still in development, I will look into that because I might be buying one.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was actually a pretty annoying point, damn custom cards.
But I thought the uSD adapter thingy was still in development, I will look into that because I might be buying one.
it has been released, but preorders are full.

there is another guy who will be funding development but upgrading the boards using gold to improve its quality.

not sure when these will be available but i am holding off, let the first batches release and see what issues arise.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you like RPG's go with the Vita. The Vita is a treasure trove of RPGs.
If you want the latest from Nintendo and getting games like Breath of Wild on the go. Go with the Switch.
tho BOTW is not really designed for on the go gaming.

your not really able to do majority of the shrines that involve the joycon motion controls... you would need to be sat still and even that some wouldnt be easy looking at the small screen.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
tho BOTW is not really designed for on the go gaming.

your not really able to do majority of the shrines that involve the joycon motion controls... you would need to be sat still and even that some wouldnt be easy looking at the small screen.
But you can still do it, just saying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c