What should I get her?

loco365

Trophies
XP
This. Or a dragon dildo. Or a horse cock. Something along these lines :teach:

I guess this was one of those chances to make your username relevant?

If anything, I'd get to know her outside of work, first. People behave quite differently outside of work, and you never do know...

Once you've gotten past that, and you're both comfortable with each other, get her some chocolates or something. Then, move on to bigger and better things.

Reactions: MOHRCORE

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess this was one of those chances to make your username relevant?

If anything, I'd get to know her outside of work, first. People behave quite differently outside of work, and you never do know...

Once you've gotten past that, and you're both comfortable with each other, get her some chocolates or something. Then, move on to bigger and better things.
Bigger, better anal beads.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know you dude and no insult but that's just plain fricking creepy, small things like a chocolate bar yeah, just say hey it was buy one get one free, you want?
I did think of a perfectly good explanation for buying her a dildo though "hey hunny I got you this vibrator, I hope it'll tide you over till I replace it" Makes your intentions clear then ;)

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
*sigh*

If you do go with the anal beads, make sure you don't pull them out of her as if you were starting a lawnmower.

Or you could just get her a rosary...you know, for giants. With beads about the size of your fist.

This thread is getting close to being moved to the EoF.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
*sigh*

If you do go with the anal beads, make sure you don't pull them out of her as if you were starting a lawnmower.

Or you could just get her a rosary...you know, for giants. With beads about the size of your fist.

This thread is getting close to being moved to the EoF.

I can confirm not doing this as well.
There's some legit gifting science going on in this thread!

Reactions: Gaming4Ever

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Give her all of your STDs, then she will be yours for life
If you don't have any STDs consider getting some, they're great.
(I bet after this post we're in the EoF)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I like how the whole GBATemp is united in an effort to ensure that WiiCube stays single. :rofl2:

EDIT: Seriously though, she seems to like fluffy, cute toys, so I'd go that route. If you go all-in and start from a fancy restaurant dinner, you might scare her off. Buy something that she'd enjoy, you can engage her in more meaningful interaction later.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Next off-topic post makes this go directly to EoF.

@OP
Don't be a creepo and just ask her if she would like to go out with you sometimes, to watch a movie or drink a coffee. That makes your intentions pretty clear, and if she's interested - she'll agree. Otherwise you'll get gracefully turned off and that's it.

But giving gifts out of the blue like that is going STRAIGHT INTO WEIRDO ZONE.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
And for reals, this. You should probably make your intentions clear, ask her out or something, don't just buy some random item and give it to her. That's creepy, especially if you only talk to her at work.

Guess I'm going with this one.

By the way, thanks for all the hilarious suggestions 'cause after a somewhat shitty day this lighten it up.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah real talk if you two aren't in a relationship ask her if she wants to go catch a movie or grab lunch/dinner some day if she's not busy. Don't go crazy with anything if she says yes, treat everything as normal. Remember, just because she said yes to a "date" doesn't mean you two are dating. Give it time. Let it run its course. Once you make that first step it'll happen as it's supposed to happen.

(´・ω・`)

Reactions: BORTZ and raulpica

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Most accurate answer so far:
And you want to make sure that your intentions are clear from the beginning. If not, then you risk being friend-zoned.

Man, ask her out... have a good time together... go out and eat something, make her laugh, let her speak, just listen... When she says something
about a music that you already know, get close to her and kiss her...

Show your intentions but dont scare her...

But make yourself clear that you want more than "friendship"... otherwise she can understand you wrong and you will be screwed.

Reactions: raulpica

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
"When she says something about a music that you already know, get close to her and kiss her..."

This has to be the funniest thing I've read in 2014.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Most accurate answer so far:

Man, ask her out... have a good time together... go out and eat something, make her laugh, let her speak, just listen... When she says something
about a music that you already know, get close to her and kiss her...

Show your intentions but dont scare her...

But make yourself clear that you want more than "friendship"... otherwise she can understand you wrong and you will be screwed.

Since when is that a bad thing? :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1