What should I format my Micro SD card to?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by skullkeeper94, Aug 14, 2019.

1. skullkeeper94
    OP

skullkeeper94 Professional USB Corrupter

Jun 21, 2016
    United States
    What allocation size or anything of the sort? Is there a specific formatter I should use? It's odd, but the DSTwo I have had suddenly become slow. I'd asked somewhere before and it did help to a degree but it's still bothersome. It's just generally slow. And before anything, it's the exact same micro sd card that I've used since having the DSTwo, and originally it ran butter smooth. Any ideas? I'm contemplating a different rom than what I've had just in case something happened with it

2. MythicalData

MythicalData GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 11, 2017
    United States
    Probably need to reformat to fat32 http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/guiformat.exe
    or get a new sd card (doesn't need to be too high end just a good brand and speed) as yours might be dying/dead
    the rom could be it, but you could try a different one or one from a different source, but I don't think that'd be it
    You might be able to try fat16, but I highly doubt that will do anything noticeable and have only read about it

Last edited by MythicalData, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    Get a new mSD cart I have had a few 10+ years old cards that started to have problems like this got a new card and a every thing is golden