Gaming what psp?

fice3717

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i was just wondering what is the best psp model to get if i want to use the Pandora battery? i know all the old phat models work but i herd the newest custom firmware doesn't work in the phat models? and im to frightened to get a slim model because it might not be the hackable one? and also what do i need to know about if i want to play psp iso's on it

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am currently running PSP 1000 w/Pandora Battery + 5.50 Prometheus CFW which is the latest. Either that or 5.00 M33. Depends on the user. Anyways I have had no problems so far except for cheats and ISO/CSO. I recommend you getting a 1000 because they are cheaper and have a 100% hack guarantee and they are strong. By that I mean if you drop it or do something along those lines by accident of course then you won't have any problems. The thing is like a brick. On the other hand a PSP 2000 has a new design as in it is slim and more comfortable but if you do something then I doubt it will have the same durability.

fice3717

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so is there any compatibility difference with the iso's/hombrew between the psp 1000 or and the 2000 because iv herd that the old 1000 models cant get the latest custom firmware

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
fice3717 said:
so is there any compatibility difference with the iso's/hombrew between the psp 1000 or and the 2000 because iv herd that the old 1000 models cant get the latest custom firmware
it's rather the opposite.
newer 2000's and all 3000's are unable to get the latest cfw(they are stuck on 5.03 based semi-cfw's that are reverted to ofw when turned off, and only work on ofw5.03)
only "incompatibility" i know of regarding 1000's is that some emulators are slower because of less RAM, and no multitasking option with irshell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1