Hacking What price DSi Xl in USA?

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What do you think the new DSi Xl will sell for in the USA?
gbasp.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
RedBaron said:
What do you think the new DSi Xl will sell for in the USA?
gbasp.gif

What was the price of the first generation PSP?

Posts merged

QUOTE(RedBaron @ Dec 24 2009, 09:08 AM) What do you think the new DSi Xl will sell for in the USA?
gbasp.gif
What was the price of the first generation PSP?

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive read this system is going to be coming out in the first quarter of 2010..any idea what month. I am still on the fence about either getting a DSi or waiting for this new system

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Lakerfanalways said:
Ive read this system is going to be coming out in the first quarter of 2010..any idea what month. I am still on the fence about either getting a DSi or waiting for this new system
I've read in a review that it is substantially heavier and bulkier. Do your purchase based on how you use your video game. If you carry it around, go DSi.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarkDarkness said:
Lakerfanalways said:
I've read in a review that it is substantially heavier and bulkier. Do your purchase based on how you use your video game. If you carry it around, go DSi.

When you say heavier, do you mean like PSP heavy(Because I have a PSP, and its not heavy, just a little bulky) or is it heavier then that..if its super heavy, then its not worth it since whats the point of carrying a brick around..as far as the screen differential between the DSi and the DS Lite, do you notice the difference at all..I have a DS Lite and would like to get something with a bigger screen

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Lakerfanalways said:
MarkDarkness said:
Lakerfanalways said:

When you say heavier, do you mean like PSP heavy(Because I have a PSP, and its not heavy, just a little bulky) or is it heavier then that..if its super heavy, then its not worth it since whats the point of carrying a brick around..as far as the screen differential between the DSi and the DS Lite, do you notice the difference at all..I have a DS Lite and would like to get something with a bigger screen
It seems the screen is indeed quite big, it does show a difference. But the weight also seems substantially bigger, as well as being bulky enough not to fit in a normal pocket.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarkDarkness said:
Lakerfanalways said:
MarkDarkness said:
Lakerfanalways said:

It seems the screen is indeed quite big, it does show a difference. But the weight also seems substantially bigger, as well as being bulky enough not to fit in a normal pocket.

Is it the same weight as the PSP or even more then that..Also, when you compare the DSi (the one out now) and the DS Lite, do you notice the screen size difference or are both basically the same and you dont notice a thing

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
In Canada, the DS Lite is selling for $140, the DSi $180, so you have to think the new one has to be over $200+
So long as a decent flash cart works the Nintendo has got my money, it would be sweet to have a bigger screen, my eyes hurt after a while playing the Lite.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Lakerfanalways said:
MarkDarkness said:
Lakerfanalways said:
MarkDarkness said:
Lakerfanalways said:

Is it the same weight as the PSP or even more then that..Also, when you compare the DSi (the one out now) and the DS Lite, do you notice the screen size difference or are both basically the same and you dont notice a thing
It weights 314 grams. That is quite a bit for long sessions... Nintendo reccomends you play on a table. About the size, it really is big... check it out: http://ds.nintendolife.com/news/2009/11/ha...nintendo_dsi_ll

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]
It weights 314 grams. That is quite a bit for long sessions... Nintendo reccomends you play on a table. About the size, it really is big... check it out: http://ds.nintendolife.com/news/2009/11/ha...nintendo_dsi_ll
[/quote]

Is that basically 4 pounds correct? Not sure what I should do, wait for the DSI XL or buy the DSi..still trying to find out if there is much difference in size between the DS Lite screen and the DSi..I can always trade in the DSi for the new XL when it comes out..any idea as to when it is supposed to come out here in the US(I know they have said first quarter but not sure what first quarter means) Also, I wonder if the US version, if they will make it smaller or it will just remain the same huge size

acoustic.digital

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought mine in Shibuya, Tokyo for 18,000Y which is about $225AU. Since they still sell the normal DSi for $300AU, the new DSi XL will likely be around the $350AU-$380AU mark.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8 +1