Hacking What Option Do I do on ModMii?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ModMii =/= LetterBomb. If you cannot tell the difference, I don't think you should be doing anything related to homebrew on your Wii (right now), you will quite likely brick your Wii shortly.

My advice (which is not to give up on homebrew) is to go and read about stuff before you proceed. Knowledge is the best defence against bricks. Know exactly what everything is, what it does and why you need it before using it on your Wii.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Any, i think the blue or red wire is just a joke or maybe a reference to something.
Duh! It's a classic reference to movie scenes where the good guy has to disarm an armed and ticking bomb (the idea is that if you cut the wrong one, the thing will blow immediately). I remember it being used in the movie "Live wire", but it happens in other movies as well.

I gotta agree with Sifjar, though. If you can't tell the difference between programs, or have to start threads about things like this, then softmodding isn't for you (yet). Study up before you do something...it pays off in the long run.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2